news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ninja: Shadow of A Tear - Trailer

http://www.soreelflix.com/movie-news...f-ninja-happy/

Hello Reader! Do you like Ninjaís How about Ninja movies or maybe The film Ninja Made in 2009 starring Scott Adkins? If yes to at least one of those then this news is for you.Ninja: Shadow of A Tear is the Sequel the 2009 film that just went by Ninja and stars the same leading actor. The First film was just mediocre for me but love the action and from the trailer for the sequel looks like it will have great action as well. I feel like the action will be good if not better but will the story be there? Or will we see a Ninja? From the trailer the film looks like it will be Ninja Costumless for most of it, but I guess we will have to wait till the film hits the screen. I tell you who is stoked for this film is SRF Ninja and he canít stop humping the computer screen.
Ninja: Shadow of A Tear or Ninja 2 stars Scott Adkins, Vithaya Pansringarm, Kane Kosugi and is due to throw ninja stars at the big screen on December 31, 2013Plot: Fight everyone and trust no one: itís the code of survival practiced by martial-arts master Casey Bowman after his life of domestic bliss is shattered by a savage act of violence. Vowing revenge, the fearless American stealthily tracks the killer from Osaka to Bangkok to Rangoon with the help of a wise and crafty sensei. His only clues: a series of victims whose necks bear the distinctive mark of strangulation by barbed wire. Fighting to avenge as well as to survive, Casey must sharpen his razor-like responses and take his battle skills to the next level, even using deep meditation to fake his own death. His target: the sinister drug lord Goro, who is flooding the streets with deadly meth cooked at his remote jungle factory. To prepare for his ultimate confrontation, Casey must finally become an invisible warrior worthy of the name Ninja. But just when his prey is cornered, an unexpected twist shows Casey that his battle is only beginning: he truly can trust no one

100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This looks very very promising

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #3
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

american ninja with ninja commando?

wasnt a fan of the first one, surprised to see a second one.

good to see kane kosugi following in his dad footsteps.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:58 AM   #4
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

looks alright.... nothing new..
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 09-12-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #6
chiba
N.I.

there hasn't been a good ninja movie in awhile

ninja assassin is probably the best modern day ninja movie out there.

i like how "the ninja" was used in last samurai and batman (dark knight series), they were bad ass and really stayed true to the ninja.

I love the old school ninja movies like shadow warriors, ninja in dragons den, emter the ninja, revenge of the ninja, american ninja, (which if you watch now it pretty corny)

i personally like owls castle, found it online for the old school ninja/kung fu buffs on the site

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 09-12-2013 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

been meaning to check this one out... ill have to dl and watch in on my tevo
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
there hasn't been a good ninja movie in awhile

ninja assassin is probably the best modern day ninja movie out there.

i like how "the ninja" was used in last samurai and batman (dark knight series), they were bad ass and really stayed true to the ninja.

I love the old school ninja movies like shadow warriors, ninja in dragons den, emter the ninja, revenge of the ninja, american ninja, (which if you watch now it pretty corny)

i personally like owls castle, found it online for the old school ninja/kung fu buffs on the site

also you have shinobi no mono films ..I will be giving a box set away in a week or so ..just check the dvd giveaway thread stickied here. Its 40 to 50 $ worth of dvd haha
I recommend thos films and I think they are the first ninja films made.(1962)

Also have a top 10 ninja films at my site here
Its not my list I asked a guy who runs a all things ninja website

Last edited by 100pr00f; 09-12-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

hey this film will be on blu-ray in December