news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Getting old has nothing to do with how you look because i've seen several old people that still look good. That's because they've taken care of their bodies and they eat healthy and exercise. Little Fame hasn't taken care of himself because of his drinking alcohol, smoking weed and eating fatty greasy foods and that's why he looks terrible.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 AM   #17
Yuki
fat for the 90's

Yuki grasshopper

lil fame isn't dangerously obese yet

he's ok
Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 AM   #18
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
He's getting fat, which means that he's eating good. I will not hate on anyone who's eating.

stupid as fuck comment

"Eating Good" and over eating processed shit that making dudes obesse aint the same shit my G

what kind of stupid shit is this lol

just because the man can afford to buy 10 kfc buckets a night ain't got nothing to do with eating good.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Jadda
Drunken Monk

Jadda crouching tiger

Here's a pic of Fame from yesterday from one of the shows they're doing atm. He doesn't look too bad. Fuck is wrong with you? Shit, Raekwon is fatter. Fame is miles away from getting that Big Pun status.

Last edited by Jadda; 11-18-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Jadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #20
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i sees him at that same show 'omes, he was cold rockin the mic getting blunted

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
Here's a pic of Fame from yesterday from one of the shows they're doing atm. He doesn't look too bad. Fuck is wrong with you? Shit, Raekwon is fatter. Fame is miles away from getting that Big Pun status.

is that you in the hot pink pants? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #22
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadda View Post

LmAO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #23
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Getting old has nothing to do with how you look because i've seen several old people that still look good. That's because they've taken care of their bodies and they eat healthy and exercise. Little Fame hasn't taken care of himself because of his drinking alcohol, smoking weed and eating fatty greasy foods and that's why he looks terrible.
i dont think Fame smokes weed anymore. he said something like that on foundation
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
i dont think Fame smokes weed anymore. he said something like that on foundation
SAME REASON I QUIT WEED HE EXPLAINS IT HERE

Old 11-19-2012, 05:36 AM   #25
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I saw recent Youtube footage of him doing a interview with Billy Danze about the reason why they left Rocafella and G Unit. He looks fucked up. He has picked up too much weight. I don't understand how skinny people can become fat. People need to stop eating so much and drinking alcohol and smoking weed. I know that's what Little Fame has done and that's why he's fat. It's sad that 50 Cent couldn't put a album out by M.O.P. Props to Fame and Billy for staying independent.
NIGG@ PLEASE!!!!

and btw, Lil Fame is looking cool in my opinion, I bet you have Chris Brown posters in your bed room.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #26
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

You should try to be Fames dietician if your this concerned over it
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO

Old 11-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #28
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
SAME REASON I QUIT WEED HE EXPLAINS IT HERE
yea that's the verse i was thinking of
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote