news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Jason Statham's Safe

This comes out April 27th and i saw the previews and it looks good. Jason is a former cop protecting a little asian girl from criminals who are after her for some information she knows.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

This comes out next week and i'm gonna check it out.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice. I'll wait for the blu-ray release though.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds like rush hour
Old 04-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

How you figure it's gonna be like Rush Hour movie? I don't think so.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wasnt the first rush hour similar in the fact that they were protecting a girl...i may be thinking of another movie. jason stratham is dope though
Old 04-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yes a chinese girl was kidnapped in the first Rush Hour movie but that movie was silly. Safe is a action movie and it's more serious than Rush Hour. LOL@Chris Tucker saying to Jackie Chan in Rush Hour, man don't ever touch a black man's radio. You will get killed for doing that LOL.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

lol
Old 04-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

It's sad to see that Chris Tucker disappeared. He's very funny and i don't know why he stopped making movies. I bought Dead Presidents movie not too long ago and he had me laughing when he said you might as well put a ad in the paper if we gon get everybody LOL. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. There was another scene in Dead Presidents that he made me laugh when he was walking down the street with Larenz Tate when Larenz came home from the war. Chris hollered at some dude across the street and he said hey Terry, tell your sister i'm a be over there later. The guy said hey fuck you LOL. Before Larenz went in his parents house, Chris told him you know i been taking care of your momma since you been gone LOL.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Chris Tucker is supposed to be in a movie later this year. De Niro and Julia Styles are in it too. I figured he'd need to eat again sooner or later, good to see him finally getting some more work.

I've seen a few Jason Statham movies and he's alright. I haven't been to the movies in forever though, and this isn't gonna make me leave the house. I'll peep it down the road sometime.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #11
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last I heard Chris Tucker had a 12 million dollar debt so he'll have to do a little more than 1 supporting role.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

^really? couple of actors in the boat
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I haven't heard about Chris Tucker being in debt. I'm gonna see Safe tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw Safe and i liked it. Lots of action. The scene when Jason jumps out the window with a bad guy and he landed on the bad guy was crazy.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I bought Safe today from Target. I love the movie.