news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-08-2012, 05:36 AM   #16
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck paypal. i can see from your comments you dont know the history of anonymous with paypal,

anons love trolling gaga and bieber,, what can you do?

anonymous is an idea, there are many facets to anonymous, if anons want to get lulz from raiding lady gaga, then why not..

lol at bullying innocent paypal users.. lolol

im not into the trolling of pop stars for mainstream coverage, even tho i will raid for #pm12goesmainstream, thats teh main thing i been doing, working on #pm12

anyone who uses paypal is NOT innocent.

so many ops went down, its hard to keep track of everything..

remembers anonymous is an idea, anyone can create ops, anyone can do the ops.
the best ops have the most people behind them,.

now tell me, what have you done for your future recently??

whose about sticking it to the man? which man? fuck the man, he is a figment of your imagination,

stop giving your power away.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know about paypal not allowing wikileaks donations or something along those lines....

paypal might be a bit greedy but they have a right to make money by supplying a service, you think paypal give a fuck if passwords get leaked? Seems like the only people being screwed by anonymous there is just regular people who choose to use what is actually a pretty handy service

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
now tell me, what have you done for your future recently??
changed my paypal password
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #18
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes supporting a corporation, wait.. do the research yourself

paypal owned by EBAY
ebay owned by XPRT VENTURES -> do the research.

tis nothing to do with greed, or giving a Fawk if paypal cares..

lol regular people get screwed, for supporting a corporations that promotes war, genocide of certain peoples...
everyone who uses that paypal service, is contributing to that war machine..

just cos people dont know, doesnt make it acceptable. (or right)

well done, changing your passw, continue supporting the genocidal lunatics.. you must be proud of your self.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 11-08-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #19
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
well done, changing your passw, continue supporting the genocidal lunatics.. you must be proud of your self.

Very proud that I can safely and annonymously (no pun intended) send money around the world without ever revealing my bank details..... till some anon decides I'm some sort of war criminal and takes it upon themselves to leak them online. I'm one step ahead of them though, I've already got another password prepared and ready to change at any given moment!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #20
soul controller
Yammich maeker

^^ atleast you know your punishable for the crimes you support.

your very proud your money goes towards killing innocent people? in a war that you know nothing about, but yet you say your very proud? lolol

I thought you was a bit more aware of what paypal does, paypal doesnt transfer your cash anonymously, you have to confirm your details,. either through bank account, or credit cards, or other forms of id. so it is not sending cash around the world Anonymously..

if you want genuine anonymity to do with cash, i recommend a BIT COIN account,.

google bit coin free, de-centralised digital currency..

that is the future > centralised currencies...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #21
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
lol regular people get screwed, for supporting a corporations that promotes war, genocide of certain peoples...
everyone who uses that paypal service, is contributing to that war machine..
So surely a more productive thing to do would be to hack the paypal website and publish all this information about how it's funding a war machine etc. What exactly did leaking the passwords of it's users achieve? People would be made aware of all these people allegedly dying as a result of their paypal transactions and would maybe stop using their service. These people are obviously skilled computer hackers, I dont understand why they dont put it to good use, ie tracking and exposing pedos etc. People see them doing things like that then they're more likely to listen to their other agendas too.

anon1 - come on, let's use our highly developed computer skills to track down some pedo scum and make a real difference

anon2 - Fuck that, who cares if some kids get abused, We've got bigger plans than that. Lets take down lady gagas website!

anon1 - Yeah, take down lady gagas website, woohoo power to the people!!!

^ who's the real criminal there?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if people aren't aware of Paypal contributing to war then why should they be targeted in such a way? why leak their passwords? can't you just send everyone an email exposing Paypal's involvements? and include detailed info about this bit coin in the email?

i have a paypal account and i had no idea. it's not right leaking everyone's passwords. it's not gonna get you any support from the public, in fact, it will go against you.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-08-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #23
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trolling lady gaga and justin bieber sites? is that your demographic?

Decipher, son.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #24
soul controller
Yammich maeker

not mine no, but other anons love that shit. anonymous are not all moralfags, some are stormfags.. i can go on.. but its pointless..

keep supporting the corps that promote terror, keep voting for the peado's in charge of your country.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #25
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you have to find a better way to get information to people.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #26
soul controller
Yammich maeker

the people are not being targetted, the corporations are.. same as with op sony.. sony was targetted.. yes it effects people, but unless people learn for themselves.. they wont know or believe anything

They're many documents out there what expose what ive stated.. but it will never get into the mainstream..

if it turns people against anonymous so be it.. its like morpheus' quote in matrix.. something like..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i've been following youranonnews on twitter for about a year now and not once have i seen paypal mentioned.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #28
soul controller
Yammich maeker

youranonnews isnt bad.. i think im sub'd to there fb feeds.. i can set you some great twitter anon accounts..? not just news.. but people who are pro active..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #29
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

list these anons then.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #30
soul controller
Yammich maeker

@AnonymousIRC
@anonops
@OperationsleakS
@AnonymousPress
@anon_central
@anonyops
@AnonymousOwn3r
@ANONYMOUS_UK -> i think you have met him
https://twitter.com/anonymouSabu <- fbi snitch.
@anonqc

anons i communicate with (not on twitter but these are their twitter accounts)
https://twitter.com/R_A2012
https://twitter.com/pm2012org
https://twitter.com/Shite95 <- i love this guy!
https://twitter.com/DeptofTrolls
https://twitter.com/An0n_R3v0

ill get some more reliable ones for later, i know many of my fb anon friends have twitters.. u will haz them later

LulZ KillZ Phear....