news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #76
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do you still have troops in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #77
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Google.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #78
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When does the US intend to pull out?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #79
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's what she said.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #80
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
When does the US intend to pull out?
Maybe after it busts a fat nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:20 AM   #81
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
drones aren't nuking anybody.

what I'm saying is, since apparently we have to kill SOMEBODY, it's a lot cheaper and less messy to go after specific high-value targets with unmanned drones than it is to wage full-scale wars.

lol at this, its teh same bs hitler used..

1: you are using drones in air space, where you have no legal rights,.
2: you are killing random americans, with no proof,
3: it breaks international laws.
4: Imagine if your name was on obamas Secret Kill list.. lolol give the man a noble peace prize! oh it makes sense,, noble use to make bombs/military ammunitions.. hmm

5: killing children is a fucking war crime.

'Keep your hand on your gun, Don't you trust anyone'

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by soul controller; 11-08-2012 at 06:00 AM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #82
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 05:40 AM   #83
soul controller
Yammich maeker

So now we know: Hurricane Sandy voted for Obama

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #84
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

1: you are using drones in air space, where you have no legal rights,.
lol. I am? anyway, i don't give a fuck. Besides, I thought you were a hippie? How can anyone really own the air dude? The air belongs to mother nature and she obviously wants us to use it to breathe and murk sandfolk
2: you are killing random americans, with no proof,
LOL. That's just silly and misleading. You should be a politician. "Killing Americans at Random" YOU are the propaganda machine. Just a sweet, simple one with the mind of a child
3: it breaks international laws.
Waaaaaahhhhh. We should only kill people in civilized, legal, friendly ways.
4: Imagine if your name was on obamas Secret Kill list.. lolol give the man a noble peace prize! oh it makes sense,, noble use to make bombs/military ammunitions.. hmm
Again, the kill list isn't random, lol. Furthermore, while it is a fun wu-corp/internet meme, the drone strikes against high-value targets is a lot more "peaceful" than some of our previous methods
5: killing children is a fucking war crime.
Collateral Damage. Everyone who's ever fired a missile has killed children. That doesn't justify anything. But it was obviously unintentional. Keep in mind that everyone we've targeted believes in killing young bitches for knowing how to read

'Keep your hand on your gun, Don't you trust anyone'
I am disgusted that you believe I would watch a video featuring a Caucasian "rapper". Especially one who is probably both European and "conscious"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Last edited by Sky Blue Danny Kid; 11-08-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #85
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #86
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #87
soul controller
Yammich maeker

lol,

if you was serious all the way through then cool, if you was being sarcastic all the way through, then thats cool.. but a mix :S has me confuzled!

1: you do not care that going into another countries air space, without consent, is breaking XXXX amount of laws??? why even sign up to the un regulations, if your not going to follow them, 1a, im not a hippie 1b, the air is polluted to fuck anyway. so many chemtrails dropping barium/strontium and other bi products of metal/nuclear waste.,,. yes mother earth loves this shieet.

2: sorry you took it so personally, obama is killing random americans (as well as people from other ethnic backgrounds) with no proof, as if he HAD proof, obviously he would try in a court of law.. you know A COURT OF LAW THAT UPHOLDS DEMOCRACY THUS GIVING DEMOCRACY A VALID LEG TO STAND ON. the propaganda machine? lol thats why the NDAA got signed, thats why super congress has the say, and not the pres... dont you mean the places where you get your watered down facts, is a propaganda machine??

3: why should you kill people legally? you mean like the universally illegal IRAQ war?? no mandates to do fuck all, so how is this legal? lol will your defend your liars and thieves, when they get indited for war crimes? you mean like fairer ways such as gitzmo? where you have no law or justice? or do you mean,, when you had real courts, and real laws??

4: i know the kill list isnt random, there people who used to work for the cia, but now do not.. or they are whisle blowers.... a lot more peaceful than what?? going to court with evidence???
lol

5: your fallacy is wrong.. killing bitches who read? is that goyim land rhetoric?
have you seen footage of the drone strokes? how about the collateral damage wikileaks video, where its seen a few times that they target kids, for no reason, accept to cause pain to the families.. if you want i can post videos off of liveleak, what show this.. HEAVILY. you can keep ignoring it if you want.. but facts show, the u.s military target children.

the video(track) was from a lebanese dude..

you being jewish and all brother dan,, how do you feel that the usa is just teh continuation of the third reich? do you feel like a proud JEW supporting your german masters?? you do know the queen of england is also german dont you bro???

i can provide factual mainstream links for the germanness of everything stated

lastly..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #88
soul controller
Yammich maeker

wake up Dan, like lots of u.s soldiers are

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #89
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Are you making a blanket statement that all Germans are blood thirsty killin' machines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #90
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote