news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #91
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soul controller is like if charles jones read wikileaks instead of watching House of Paynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Last edited by Sky Blue Danny Kid; 11-08-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #92
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
wake up Dan, like lots of u.s soldiers are

ahahahahahah

Shoot and ask questions later, eh?

Too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #93
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Are you making a blanket statement that all Germans are blood thirsty killin' machines?

no i made a statement, that the us employed a lot of the nazi pyscho paths, even gave them top class jobs like von braun, who was head of nasa for decades..

they gave the other war criminals immunity to continue their (same) research in america..

gotta love the land of the free

where you can write your own laws, to get genocidal maniacs to work with in corporations

wonder if dan owns a IBM or buys chemical products from IG FARBEN (they designed the shit that gassed your brothers and sisters)

list is endless.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #94
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #95
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default two different parties two different moods

SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #96
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rofl, I could watch for days...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #97
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

wonder if dan owns a IBM or buys chemical products from IG FARBEN (they designed the shit that gassed your brothers and sisters)

list is endless.
LOL ..... look at you acting as if you are above it all

How many products do you consume/buy from your "British Masters" ?

I mean they only wiped out potentially millions of your people during the Sepoy Rebellion.

Now you are living in their cities, their architecture and playing by their rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #98
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 11-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #99
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang crouching tiger

Quote:
LOL ..... look at you acting as if you are above it all

I mean they only wiped out potentially millions of your people during the Sepoy Rebellion.

Now you are living in their cities, their architecture and playing by their rules.
if sole controller is indian then he should be far more wary of muslims than his "british masters"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #100
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
is this made from the movie zoolander

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #101
SKAMPOE
Killem All

yes it is lmao
Old 11-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #102
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

some CACS WERE MAD THAT NIGHT BRO

LOL

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #103
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:

some CACS WERE MAD THAT NIGHT BRO

LOL
hahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahaha im sure shes a fat whooooight bitch!!!!

but more importantly...

Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #104
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but ill play along..

Quote:
LOL ..... look at you acting as if you are above it all , no sir im not above it all, just alot, cos you vote by who you spend your cash on

i dont haz a master, let alone those who claim to be 'british' but are of german decent(gotha-saxe-gotha thus they changed names to windsor)
I pay no tax, as i dont have anything classed as an income,

ok i pay tax on rolling baccy, but what the hey that goes to my german masters, who after all.. go back to the op i posted for dan

My people? Y U NO LISTEN BOB! ..you should understand by now!!!!

everyone is my peoples, even faggits like kerzo (iloveyoumyscottishcarstealingoffofwifegingernutte dfriend)

^^ but thats just what it is,, when in reality my family doesnt exist,, just shit decoded...

if you would like me to break it down more,, then

break it down some more for you bro? i know how you love long posts.

i can break it down one more step

rules?? man made rules, are not rules, unless they are consented to, and i do not consent.. should try that shit with the police lulz are to be had, i do not live in a city, ive never lived in a city, even tho i was born in leeds city hospital ... i live in what was a village all of 70 years ago.. it sure isnt now.. lol.. what do you mean their architecture? is that a dig at not living in gurdwara or khoti big as the taj mahal?

last pic for you bro,, i think this might knock teh fabled nail on its head

Please say you understand where im coming from now..

cant be put any simpler..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
if sole controller is indian then he should be far more wary of muslims than his "british masters"

wtf why? i know some safe muslims, same as safe christians/ hindus/sikhs/rastas... lol

you know there was never proof that them a-rabs did anything (on their own accord, with no help from the intelligence agencies) in the uk/mumbia/bali/wtc

i go with this truth above all, due to the following real life, fully sourced factual quote..

i dont know why, but everyone always forgets this tragic event. way more people died, and it was on a friday afternoon!! thats sacrilegious

teh cheeky captain did a loop le loop,

im not sure what happened next, no video footage was made available,, they said something like 'the videos where being changed' we did get some snap shots from a 'jewish' film maker, who had spent almost a year on site @ mecca, (by all accounts, he never used his camera until this day)
he was flown back to the united states of israel, where he has not been heard of since.. these are his pictures... they are graphic.. you have been warned...

did you guise catch that.. 911 they used holograms as planes!! this time, the plane changed colors!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #105
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

LOL ok yea

I get it. You are an indian guy living in London, but don't identify yourself with any single race or culture. A world without borders.. or tile floors

By the way I didn't vote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?