news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation MADLIB could save INS solo career in 24 hours

http://soundcloud.com/rappcats/madli...h-deck-raekwon

imagine a whole album of that for INS today....

it would be classic.....

wu fans would be happy....

INS would be talk of the clan.....

it would be one of the biggest indy records out.....

instead...

INS gives this to the world....

madlib could remix deck studio scraps into a classic album in 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead...

MAINFESTO DUBSTEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DECK: WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THAT MANIFESTO DUB STEP SHIT?!?!!?!?!

DECK: I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

that beat was so so..didnt fit Deck in a odd way
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

I was just thinking about a week ago how dope U-God would sound over Madlib beats. Honestly, Madlib has so many styles I think he could make great beats to suit any good MC. I'd be happy to get a full album from any Wu General over Madlib beats, or even just a few tracks.

On another note, it's sad how bad Deck's ear for beats is. He's never lived up to his potential as a solo artist because of it.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post

On another note, it's sad how bad Deck's ear for beats is. He's never lived up to his potential as a solo artist because of it.
a-fuckin-men.
deck is a dope ass mc, we all know that.

please, brother, do a album with some dope producers.
these cats you been fuckin with lately just aint it.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a lot of MCs could make a classic album if they only worked with the right producers. but their ear for beats is shit. Nas is a great MC, yet picks the corniest beats, etc. million other examples. Ghost is on and off when it comes to beats. Vinnie paz, surprisingly, has the best ear for beats.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Yeah man, imagine Manifesto with Madlib production......smh i'm tired of talking about the same shit that won't happen
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

lol @ how horrible he made their verses sound. beat was dope and the verses were dope but he fucked up the pitch bad

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

graveyard shifter needs to suggest this to him if i remember correctly hes met the god

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #9
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

You talking about Deck man?

this nigga aint got steez no mo fo0
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:45 AM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah this NEEDS to happen for real. Madlib is in my top 3 right now for like 2 yrs and Deck aint ever Lost it.This only makes sense.

nice topic G
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:08 AM   #11
BrooklynKing

BrooklynKing crouching tiger

I know someone kind of said it earlier, while a Deck/Madlib album would be sick, so would a Madlib album with any of the Wu or pretty much any dope MC, because he is amazing at what he does. He can mix up with any MC he has respect for and put something great together. He is like those pair of sweet shoes that go with absolutely everything worth going with. It could be sort of interesting if he did some sort of Madlib Invites The Wu type album. But a one on one with Deck would be pretty cool to hear.

Last edited by BrooklynKing; 02-20-2014 at 07:38 AM.
BrooklynKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
ahhaahha

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Take it from me, after building with him on the subject matter of music,albums etc, deck is gonna kill shit,worrying about his project should not even be a factor yo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #14
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Agreed.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
Take it from me, after building with him on the subject matter of music,albums etc, deck is gonna kill shit,worrying about his project should not even be a factor yo
but seriously, after being a Deck fan for like 15 years or whatever and holding him as one of the best rappers of all time I can't say that he's released a single solo album that properly represents his talent. they all have had their moments on them that made you shake your head in amazement, but if he really took his time he should be able to drop an album that's that good all the way through. so even if i heard a single that blew my mind (like "The Champion" did last time), i will have a hard time getting too hyped.

tbh, I'm not sure Madlib would be the best choice for INS.. i would rather hear a full album with Alchemist, DJ Muggs or even Necro. i think lately, all the blunt smoke from the past decade(s) is catching up to Madlib, thinking his fans want to listen to endless chattering of bullshit vocal samples that outweigh the actual tracks in overall length ("OJ Simpson" - absolutely zero replay value because of this, shame)... i'm mostly judging him by the "Madlib Medicine Show" series now and i don't think that shit was that good, the best recent album was the Strong Arm Steady one imo. of course i wouldn't complain if this actually happened though, I think it easily would've been Deck's best effort since "U.S." and should gain him alot of attention in the underground world.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote