news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default RZA: Don't Sleep Interview + His Response to comments he made on the panel

RZA @5:15 | Panel @10:55
Full Ep: http://www.bet.com/video/dont-sleep/...full-show.html

1 on 1 clip only: http://www.bet.com/video/dont-sleep/...117-12017.html

Panel clip only: http://www.bet.com/shows/dont-sleep/...a-pierson.html

Response to "N" word comments:
This comment is for those who mis understood my intentions on the show "Don't Sleep" in regards to the "N" word. I am not in a ignorant state of mind so when I speak I come from a learned point of view. I also have no negative intentions to my people so I would not aim at inflicting pain and discomfort just for the sake of doing so...
Words are traps for ideas. Once the idea is caught the word is no longer needed. The power of words come from the intention of the word. The word it self does not deem the power. Words share multiple meanings in different languages and countries. Even consonants and vowels take on different meanings and expression as the language ethnic and regions of the speaker changes. Example es O' si kay es may pronounce a statement in spanish but in english may be herd as S O C K S. The word nigger or nigga has in the past had a negative effect on the black community for it was used as a term or disrespect and when spoke aga
inst us it built emotions of rage discomfort etc. Yet now a days when the word is used amongst our youth to one another it doesn't have the same effect. It can be used as a term of endearment or comrade. Just as the words "that coat is bad jack" or "Yo that's my shit right there " or "she's a bad mamma jamma just as fine as she can be" doesn't mean something negative but positive to the user and listener. The words though seem vulgar or negative are used with a positive intention. Therefore one should not be trapped up in the word alone but recognize the intention and react there of. I'm passed the definition of us that others attempt to project for I know my self and I am self defined. I understand how many may feel differently in regards to this but I have reached a clearer understanding based on the times. While in china I learned the word pronounced nigga means "something like this" so when some one was trying to explain something they would say ah nigga nigga nigga. Or the word pronounced jigga meant "like that" so statements would occur ah nigga nigga nigga oh jigga jigga. The same word pronunciations took on different meaning. This is food for thought. We are in a time where the leader of the free world is a black man and the false image of our inferiority is being shattered. I am not defending the negative uses of the word nigger or nigga but I am recognizing the numbness of the word due to the growth of the times. ~RZA

Old 11-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

There will always be people complaining. I don't use the word, but this common sense.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

helluva response by the G