news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #241
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by hashashin; 11-14-2012 at 12:48 AM.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #242
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you need it more.

and you still care. the fact that you care proves you need it more.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #243
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

J-Cee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #244
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, why does every australian on here(except bateman and Robert) always talk about "bashing" dudes all the time?

Isn't the threadstarter like a 4'11 chubby kid? Talkin about bashing people and robbing them back in the day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #245
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
ahahahahaha @ soul controller genuinely believing he's "smart".

Precious!

coming from an american who is blinded by facts, due to his patriotism.

coming from a jewish person, who goes against all facts, to believe in a man made religion.

i dont believe im smart.

i know im good at discernment. end of.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #246
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by hashashin; 11-14-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #247
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
also, why does every australian on here(except bateman and Robert) always talk about "bashing" dudes all the time?

Isn't the threadstarter like a 4'11 chubby kid? Talkin about bashing people and robbing them back in the day?

im smart enough to know, that this is fucking up the planet

and im smart enough to want to do something about it

im smart enough to work out, who financed/funded the terrorists, and to see who the real terrorists are

le frenchies had the correct idea

soon we will revert back to people power

while dan, will be screaming from help from the oppressors

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #248
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Lol, so cos I care about other people proves that I'm ill lmao!

Best statement of the thread that one, the fact that you are obviously bat shit crazy, completley delusional and just point blank refuse to accept reality clearly shows you need it a whole lot more than me....

no, you didn't PM me cos you care about me, you PM'd me cos you care about what i think of you.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #249

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
coming from an american who is blinded by facts, due to his patriotism.

coming from a jewish person, who goes against all facts, to believe in a man made religion.

i dont believe im smart.

i know im good at discernment. end of.

dude, clearly you suck at discernment if you think that i'm religious or a blind patriot.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #250
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck human beings

Fuck people who sit next to you on the bus or train...especially when theres seats free,fuck off out of my presence

fuck that awkward feeling when you have to overtake somebody in front of you because they are a slow cunt,from now on imma walk up like im about to rape you.

J-Cee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #251
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Last edited by hashashin; 11-14-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #252
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i can read PMs and your replies in this thread.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #253
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
dude, clearly you suck at discernment if you think that i'm religious or a blind patriot.

im going on how you blindly ignore facts, and go back to your wishy washy style... of americans govt is right, islamists are terrorists..

i said the jewish thing due to you always going on about zionists/mossad.

when i never stated that shit.. but you see to label me as someone who blames jews.. when i clearly have pointed out its not jews..

i suck at discernment on how you come across.. fine. but that doesnt stop countless people on line and real world, telling me how good i am at discernment.

i knows what reals.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
no, you didn't PM me cos you care about me, you PM'd me cos you care about what i think of you.
I care about you, Trix.

Expect heartfelt pms soon

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #255
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Last edited by hashashin; 11-14-2012 at 12:49 AM.