news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #31
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
YEA I LEAVE THEM EMOTIONAL SCARs WITH MY SONNINGS

I THINK THEY CHANGE ACCOUNTS CAUSE I DESTORY ONE ACCOUNT WITH SUCH ETHER THEY HAVE TO REGISTER AND SIGN UP AGAIN

he's always gonna be registering new accounts cos he knows very well that sooner or later one of his accounts will get sonned.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #32
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I WOULD HAVE BANGED MORE BABES IF I KNEW HOW TO TRIM MY MUSTACHE, I HAD A MEXICAN STACHE OVER THERE WITH MY DADs SWEATER SmH

I THINK ITS PROBABLY 4 TROLLS AND NOT JUST 1

3 IN GENERAL CHAT WHICH IS
1 INFINITE VAGINA AKA REGGIE FROM THECORPSE, PRETEEN TURNED EDWARD FURLONG
2 JASPER
3 BIS FAN , HES PROBABLY THE GENIUS AND

AND THE 4TH TROLL IS IN THE HIP HOP SECTION ANGRY AKA REANIMATEd

it's damaja. he is the only one that cares (love/hate) that much about me.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-12-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #33
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
damaja, divine complex, undiluted karma, jigga (something), sosa (don't think i don't know you posted on BBMB), shadow demon, the genius, surly duff, infinite vagina, rakim, fatal ovaltine, hashasin, and a few others i caught out before and has never returned.

do you know why he has created all these accounts? because he has been a member here for years, since he was a young teen. he always wanted to be the big guy but always got bullied by other big guys on here. he knows exactly who all of you are. he's been here for about 10 years so he knows. since he's always got bullied by other guys on here he needed to find a way to stand up for himself, thus creating lots of accounts, so he has support when he needs it. it is his defence mechanism and also his way of control. he has a love hate relationship with you all. tries to be nice to you with one account while being a total cunt to you with his other accounts. it sucks for him to be nice to you but he is also a total cunt to you with his other accounts so it balances itself out.

^^^Trix's house, full disclosure coming soon...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #34
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NOT SURE IF ASSbLOOD IS DAMAJA,

ASSBLOOD COULD BE MOnKEY

OH YEA I FORGOT

BLACKULA IS A HIDDEN TROLL

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #35
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

forgot to include FMJ and 2pac hologram.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #36
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2 PAC HOLOGRAM IS MONKEY/PB

SHE/HE MADE THIS VID

Old 11-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #37
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

got any pics?

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #38
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fixed...

Quote:
I WOULD HAVE SCORED MORE SEMEN ON MY RIGHT CHEEK IF I KNEW HOW TO TRIM MY MUSTACHE, I HAD A MEXICAN STACHE OVER THERE WITH MY DADs SWEATER SmH

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #39
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when you think about it, wu-corp really does have a long and storied tradition of faggots acting like faggots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #40
CEITEDMOFO

ASSBLOOD IS JEALOUS HE DIDNT HAVE DUTCH BREW LIKE ME JOE AND BENNO AND HAS TO DRINK PERUVIAN PISSBEER

I GOT MONKEYs PIC BUT HE HAS A AMERICAN GIRL WIT A FATTY SO I DOUBT HES STALKING U, AND INFINITE VAGINAS PIC IS HERE

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ghlight=REGGIE

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-12-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #41
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
damaja, divine complex, undiluted karma, jigga (something), sosa (don't think i don't know you posted on BBMB), shadow demon, the genius, surly duff, infinite vagina, rakim, fatal ovaltine, hashasin, and a few others i caught out before and has never returned.

do you know why he has created all these accounts? because he has been a member here for years, since he was a young teen. he always wanted to be the big guy but always got bullied by other big guys on here. he knows exactly who all of you are. he's been here for about 10 years so he knows. since he's always got bullied by other guys on here he needed to find a way to stand up for himself, thus creating lots of accounts, so he has support when he needs it. it is his defence mechanism and also his way of control. he has a love hate relationship with you all. tries to be nice to you with one account while being a total cunt to you with his other accounts. it sucks for him to be nice to you but he is also a total cunt to you with his other accounts so it balances itself out.
Quote:
forgot to include FMJ and 2pac hologram.
trix if u think this one person can pull off all these different personalities u should be congratulating this person.

he/shes obviously a genius for coming up with such differing personalities.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #42
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i just got to say that i had knew who he was but had no problem with him. i don't go into his threads to troll him, ever. i don't go to troll him in ANY thread. he trolled me. why? over an argument about dinosaurs, he was that butthurt about it. smh.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-12-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #43
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
trix if u think this one person can pull off all these different personalities u should be congratulating this person.

he/shes obviously a genius for coming up with such differing personalities.

it's not hard when you've spent most of your life watching movies and ripping off lines. you've been here long enough to rip off every other person's lines in this forum, and ripped lines from other forums.

i don't need to congratulate cos they're all 2 bit characters. and it all boils down to 1 whiney little bitch that throws online tantrums.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-12-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #44
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
when you think about it, wu-corp really does have a long and storied tradition of faggots acting like faggots.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85258

this is my favourite wu corp thread.

its all about wu corps gr8est user CJ and how different people react to him.

it has a rich and long history from 2005-2009 with different topics that are interesting to look back at. i think in 1 bit CJ keeps on saying that obamas going to be shot and wont become president.

its the best thread for showing the long history of wu corp users.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #45
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
i just got to say that i had knew who he was but had no problem with him. i don't go into his threads to troll him, ever. i don't go to troll him in ANY thread. he trolled me. why? over an argument about dinosaurs, he was that butthurt about it. smh.
is this about me.

i was trolling u in no way on dinosuars.

i kept on showing u scientific evidence and scientific theories from expert scientists on how birds didnt come from pterosaurs.

u didnt back up what u said with any evidence or articles or anything. u just looked at some pterosaur skeletons and some bird skeletons and decded they must be related when in truth thats an old fashioned theory from decades ago which no paleontologist today worth his salt believes in.

its not trolling if someone disagrees with you.
Quote: