news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #136
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hash is the one who posts pics of incest and i'm the sick one?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #137
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i'm glad you posted those pics.

lets me know to avoid people like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i didn't say it was indicative of how someone is in real life.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #138
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i did say it was indicative of what turns you on. you deleted that part.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #139
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I did cos that logic makes no sense at all, as I said that would mean I'm turned on by every single thing that I post!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #140
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i didn't say every single post. i said about the sexual ones.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #141
hashashin
Be Seeing You

you can't just pick and choose!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #142
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

so you're not turned on by the sexual images you post? fucking liar.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #143
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I'm not though, not at all! You may find that hard to believe but it's true and I do not lie, again something which you may not believe but thats your choice. I like dark/disturbing/provacative pics yes but I can't get turned on by artwork, just don't really do it for me in that way I'm afraid!

Arguing with you is what really turns me on trix..... I'm so gonna wank over this later!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #144
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

U need to find better thrills

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #145
hashashin
Be Seeing You

what can I say, I'm easily pleased!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #146
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Sad fuck.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #147
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Old 12-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #148
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Your sister

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #149
hashashin
Be Seeing You

give it up trix, you know your beat when you resort to that!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #150
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Beat at what?

I don't wanna fuck you.

Go fuck your sister.

Decipher, son.