news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #106
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I didn't have a problem with Souls pics until he started with his pretencious, self rightous bullshit.

But to answer your question, yes I do think they are worse. The reason being that the pics I post are just that, art designed to be provocative and scary/creepy. That's all it is though, it's not to be taken serious or be indicative of how someone is in real life!

The issue I have with those memes is that I don't think they are exposing or helping anything at all. As I've already stated many times they are trivialising and making jokes out of something terrible that has really happened. My pics are just artwork, real people have suffered real abuse and it's almost as if it doesn't matter, so long as someone can make a joke out of it! Can you understand where I'm coming from?
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #107
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
I didn't have a problem with Souls pics until he started with his pretencious, self rightous bullshit.

But to answer your question, yes I do think they are worse. The reason being that the pics I post are just that, art designed to be provocative and scary/creepy. That's all it is though, it's not to be taken serious or be indicative of how someone is in real life!

The issue I have with those memes is that I don't think they are exposing or helping anything at all. As I've already stated many times they are trivialising and making jokes out of something terrible that has really happened. My pics are just artwork, real people have suffered real abuse and it's almost as if it doesn't matter, so long as someone can make a joke out of it! Can you understand where I'm coming from?

i didn't say it was indicative of how someone is in real life. saying you like it is indicative of what turns you on.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #108
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But I like all the pics that I post! I wouldn't post something if I didn't like it. What about all the other pics I post, by your logic there then I must be turned on by all of them too? And you must be turned on by the pics you posted there yesterday and today!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #109
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i love thumb prints. and i have a love/hate relationship with alice books.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #110
hashashin
Be Seeing You

me too, let's fuck!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #111
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

fuck yourself. or fuck your sister.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #112
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, I can see you don't understand sarcasm.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #113
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #114
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Old 12-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #115
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

keep dreaming of fucking your sis

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #116
hashashin
Be Seeing You

It turns me on to know that you are fantasizing about me trix!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #117
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

not really. i prefer Danny Winters any day.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #118
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Lol, you're just in denial woman!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #119
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

all i wanna do in live is build and love and their are some who choose to ruin it just by looking at physical features without knowing shit i might be skinny but im muscled i might by shy but im deep and ill stroke ya physic deep if you truly want me majority never trusted me wonder why i go to hookers
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #120
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
all i wanna do in live is build and love and their are some who choose to ruin it just by looking at physical features without knowing shit i might be skinny but im muscled i might by shy but im deep yall never trusted me wonder why i go to hookers
wtf, wrong thread motherfucker!