news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Choose your own Wu-Tang Corp adventure

Skampoe
Robby Digital
TSA
NickyTooch
Lacey
Sean Bateman
Sunny Winters
STYLE
Queen of Poetry
Palehorse
SID
Ironman
Jigsaw
Cilvaringz

Don't bother signing up unless you have 20 minutes free

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 10-20-2010 at 05:29 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

I CHOOSE YOU SKAMPOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pick one for me.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is killing involved? If so, I'll choose Lacey and play real bad.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Is killing involved? If so, I'll choose Lacey and play real bad.
Quite possibly. It's an adventure, literally anything can happen, with the exception of Lacey leaving the house and actually getting laid. There has to be a little realism to this thing.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-30-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

it's sad to see I stay on brockolys mind so whoard....

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Actually, you were the first one I thought of when I came up with this. Your adventure will be incredible, trust.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Raccoon fights
eD big head

cheat activated
character enabled

The Great Dane

eD

big ben

now playable

Last edited by Dokuro; 09-30-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Queen of Poetry will be playing as Lacey Bone in adventure #1

You wake up in your dusty ramshackle UK loft basement laundromat still buzzing off the cocktail of cough medicine and computer duster you had last night. You look through the dingy basement window out on to the UK street. It's overcast. You are scared. The world is such a dark and scary place full of people that insist on interacting with you. You shutter at the mere thought of taking a step outside. As you turn around in horror you are startled by the presence of another human being. He looks like an arab terrorist.

Do You:

A. Attempt to communicate
B. Run away

Old 09-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

You wake up in your dusty ramshackle UK loft basement laundromat still buzzing off the cocktail of cough medicine and computer duster you had last night. You look through the dingy basement window out on to the UK street. It's overcast. You are scared. The world is such a dark and scary place full of people that insist on interacting with you. You shutter at the mere thought of taking a step outside. As you turn around in horror you are startled by the presence of another human being. He looks like an arab terrorist.

Do You:

B. Run away

Ok I'm Lacey so..............run away (like a lil girl)

Old 09-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:

Do You:

B. Run away
OK i'm The Great Dane so i...... turn into a pork chop now i'm not halal
Old 09-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You start to run as the arab tries to great with a friendly Allah U Akbar. You bolt out the door and run up some rickety steps. As you reach the second to last step, it collapses and you fall hard, smashing your face on the ground. Several of your teeth are broken. No big deal. They were already fucked up to begin with. Going to the dentist and buying toothpaste is not high on your list of priorities. You get up and dust yourself off. You head to your one room apartment.

Do U:

A: Log on to Wu-Tang Corp
B. Brush your teeth

Old 09-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #13
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
You start to run as the arab tries to great with a friendly Allah U Akbar. You bolt out the door and run up some rickety steps. As you reach the second to last step, it collapses and you fall hard, smashing your face on the ground. Several of your teeth are broken. No big deal. They were already fucked up to begin with. Going to the dentist and buying toothpaste is not high on your list of priorities. You get up and dust yourself off. You head to your one room apartment.

Do U:

B. Brush your teeth
as he turns his attention on lacey i beat him up side his head with my balls
Old 09-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #14
Dokuro
Banned

as he lays beating and dead i attempt to steal laceys wallet......
Old 09-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #15
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:

Do U:

B. Brush your teeth

LOL

A. Log on to Wu-Tang Corp