news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #121
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #122
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Israel and Syria exchange fire in Golan

http://rt.com/news/syria-israel-fire-golan-963/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:03 AM   #123
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
said before, so please let it sink in, hamas where created/founded/made by israel to do a job, ie, wipe out teh palestinians.. (incessantly) atm just as its economy was kicking ass, slowly they will force all them people out of their home lands.. israel is the AGGRESSOR always has and will be, the palestinians are the ones being defensive, at its they're lands, that have been taken, israel can never ever say its defending anything, when everything it has was taken by force, and back handedness..

the israeli government mostly tolerated and sometimes supported the hamas. they didnt create them. i dont think they financed them or gave them weapons. they tolerated them because they acted as a counterweight against the PLO. however israel realised how stupid they were when hamas started firing rockets into their country.

this is a good article on the matter. http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ...295011847.html

but please dont take this quote literally, "Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation,".
he later goes on to say how israel tolerated them and this brought them to power. israel definitely didnt start the hamas.

your saying the israeli govt aren't terrorists.

google israeli terrorists in the 40's

yes you gussed thats the entire israeli govt the last 30 years..

are u talking about the lehi party. they completely failed in politics. except 1 of the people who belonged to that party became prime minister but thats basicly it. and the prime minister was no longer a member of the party. and jews were heavily persecuted in the 40s by muslims.

the people who caused terrorism in that land, then became political leaders of their country, they've continued to continue that terrorism, with high tech weaponry, against home made bullshit..

can u name these political leaders. i know 3 prime ministers originally were in terrorist groups but mahority of those terrorist groups werent good in politics and barely won any seats. just 1 or 2 seats

israels tactics are the definition of terrorism. check harry fear. he tells of the way the israelis use psychological terrorism

yes ive istened to harry fear. i completely agree that israel uses disproportionate force. however israel also warns people in certain areas to evacuate their homes. i define a terrorist as someone who deliberately attacks civillians in order to ahieve political goals. i suppose it depends on how someone defines a terrorist.

palestine has no army, has no navy, has no control of its own cash(israeli govt give it to the puppet regime of hamas!!)

feel for the people bro.

Palestinians are deprived of their basic human rights !!!

International Aid workers are stopped from providing any humanitarian assistance to the people. !!!

The International community and media is not allowed to bring facts to world as due to strict restrictions !!!

this isnt completely correct. not all humanitarian assistance is blocked but a lot is. its not because of israeli terrorism. its because theyre worried of hamas getting more weapons so the israeli government. and so they have to block roads and have more stricter checks.

humanitarian aid can be used in an extremely bad way. especially in corrupt places. in africa humanitarian aid was used to fund rebels. corrupt places can use the humanitarian aid in a very bad way without people realising. ive heard that 20% of the money raised by band aid was used to buy guns for rebels in africa. when u give aid to corrupt places at least some of it will be used in a corrupt way.

ive recently heard of an even worse example http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...al-qaeda-syria

people have got to be careful of humanitarian aid. personally id never give money to people in gaza because i know the hamas will just use it to buy rockets. i would give food and stuff like that because it cant be used for weapons. but id still be scared because i thoink the hamas will steal the food and keep most of it for themselves.

and your still defending the illegal building of settlements.. lol i didnt expect you to have these views. rakimwutang

i never defended the illegal building of settlements. im just supporting israelis over hamas because israelis are the lesser of 2 evils.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #124
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Israel charitably provides each Palestinian with 2000 calories of food a day!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #125
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Bang bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #126
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

http://trueslant.com/charlesjohnson/...eries-to-gaza/

israel are known to give lots of humanitarian aid around the world

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/HumanitarianAid/Overview/
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #127
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

its just theyve got lots of blocks at the minute because theyre scared of hamas getting weapons.
Quote:

Old 11-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #128
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d3_1353015509
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=918_1352982373
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b82_1353117412
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=593_1353174275
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aeb_1353187802
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=520_1353184738

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #129
EAGLE EYE

LOL

I FIGURED BY NOW SOUL WOULD'VE CAUGHT ON THAT IM NOT BEING SERIOUS WIFF MY PRO-ISRAEL STANCE AS OF LATELY

DETECTING SARCASM ISN'T REALLY HIS FORTE

ROFL THIS IS TOO EASy..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #130
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

guess you dont have a feed back loop or any morals/ethics.. especially when it comes to your masters propaganda (israeli deaths compared to palestinians deaths.. let alone the total disproportionate violence used... lol if israel starts war, and you usa douches get consigned with no choice, to go and support israel! lololol ) faggit hater will always be a faggit hater.

bet your ass will be 180 when china does to america what israels been doing to palestine..

that will be hurr hurr times? no?

Hahahahaha

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #131
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #132
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #133
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
yeah limiting 1.7million ppl to 2000 calories a day is real humanitarian.

Gaza is the biggest open air prison in the world.

Israel continues to eat up Palestinian land. Even a peaceful solution is out of question. Whenever the Palestinians go to the UN to ask for statehood as is their right, they are threatened by Israel and the US.

What are they supposed to do? bow down and take their occupation with grace. remember that the land was promised to the Palestinians by the British after WW1. they got screwed on that one, they continued to get screwed by other western powers and the UN. what other choice to they have now?

fact is Israel claims these acts are self-defence, so why is it wrong for an occupied nation to retaliate by launching rockets back? why do Palestinians not have the right to defend themselves, but Israelis do. the injustice going on is monumental.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #134
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
yeah limiting 1.7million ppl to 2000 calories a day is real humanitarian.

Gaza is the biggest open air prison in the world.

Israel continues to eat up Palestinian land. Even a peaceful solution is out of question. Whenever the Palestinians go to the UN to ask for statehood as is their right, they are threatened by Israel and the US.

What are they supposed to do? bow down and take their occupation with grace. remember that the land was promised to the Palestinians by the British after WW1. they got screwed on that one, they continued to get screwed by other western powers and the UN. what other choice to they have now?

fact is Israel claims these acts are self-defence, so why is it wrong for an occupied nation to retaliate by launching rockets back? why do Palestinians not have the right to defend themselves, but Israelis do. the injustice going on is monumental.
i said earlier why that was. its because israel are shit scared of corrupt hamas manipulating that humanitarian aid. and also because of security.

it happened in africa when humanitarian aid was given to rebels instead of normal people in africa.

israel wont like it if it goes to the hamas.

to answer ur question about self defence

the hamas are targeting innocent civillians (therefore doesnt count as self defence). israel doesnt target innocent civillians but it does use disproportionate force which means lots of civillians end up getting hurt.

im not saying israel or palestine/gaza is more correct. i just want the vile hamas exterminated.
Quote:

Old 11-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #135
CEITEDMOFO