news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Human Centipede 1 and 2

LMMFAO

Disgusting
Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my fav flicks.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Didn't really think much of them, first one was ok but didn't really like the way they shot the 2nd one. Story was too ridiculous for me to find it shocking at all. They did a good job with the casting of the main character in both of them though.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf are you talking about ? ^^^

he sewed niggas ass to mouth

niggas stapled niggas together ass to mouth - who cares about the cast selection, that shit was wonderfully disgusting - lol - i don't even wanna see the face of the nutcase who thought of this shit
Old 11-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, of course it matters! For a film like that you've got to have someone twisted playing the bad guy! The mad German doctor carried the first film. I just thought it was more comical rather than disgusting but movies don't really shock me at all any more. A Serbian Film was way better than both those films, was genuinely shocked after watching that!. I'll still be watching the 3rd one when it comes out though!

Last edited by hashashin; 11-16-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

A Serbian Film

i keep hearing about this

heard it's worst than Hostel

if it is, i don't wanna see that shit
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I hadn't heard anything about it when I watched the screener copy last year. I was expecting something along the lines of Hostel or Saw etc.. If I had known anything about it then I wouldn't have been so shocked but when it finished I was like wtf did I just watch!!
First time a film's got me like that lol, saw it again since and didn't have the same impact second time around!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

tempting....got dam it
Old 11-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO !!! one of the most brilliant idea for a horror film ever hahaha cant wait for pt. 3 coming next year ! lol
Old 11-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #10
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that fuckin creepy german doctor deserved a goddamn academy award for the first HC flick.

he could be a great villain in one of these marvel comic movies.

and, yes, a serbian film makes the human centipede movies seem very tame by comparison. just about every horrific thought that guy could cram into that movie, he did.
white devil visions at their most depraved.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Japanese do it a lot better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdSVpth6_ZQ&sns=em
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote