news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Brad Pitt, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini's Killing Them Softly

I saw previews for this yesterday and it looks good. It's a action/drama flick. It's coming to theatres November 30th. I usually don't like Brad Pitt's movies LOL. But i do wanna see this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wack ending to this film having end abruptly was a terrible oversight that is a flaw on a decent film
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How did you see this already? I'm gonna see it this weekend.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

slaine is in this too, i think.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Who is that? I haven't seen James Gandolfini in awhile since The Sopranos. Last time i saw him was in The Taking Of Pelham 123 with Denzel Washington and John Travolta. He did another movie with John Travolta and Salma Hayek called Lonely Hearts that's pretty good.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

slaine is a mc outta boston. white cat, but an ill mc.

drunk as fuck street battle.

he is in a group with house of pain & ill bill called la coka nostra.
and hes in a group with edo.g & jaysaun called special teams.

you might know him from the town (he was the driver) or gone baby gone (he was the drug dealer).

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
Wack ending to this film having end abruptly was a terrible oversight that is a flaw on a decent film

Pretty obvious that ending was coming.

I thought it was dope, my friend thought it was slow though.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Wack movie. I was very disappointed. Too much talking and not enough action. Felt bad for Ray Liotta because he took a serious asswhipping by two white guys and then he got killed by Brad Pitt. I should've known since Brad was in this that it wasn't gonna have a lot of action because he doesn't play in action movies. Main Man, i saw that guy Slaine you're talking about. I did see him in The Town movie with Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner. He raps? I didn't know that.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Main Man, i just listened to that Black Horses song you posted by Slaine. He can rap but i didn't like the beat.