news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son
Default Lawless

just watched this the other night. one of the best movies i've seen in a while. must see if you haven't already. Tom Hardy & Guy Pierce kill it and surprisingly Shia Lebouf isnt that big of a clown in this.

has anyone seen this yet? thoughts

Last edited by Miliato; 11-19-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw the previews for this and it looks ok but i think i'll pass. I don't like Shia Lebouf. I've seen a couple of his movies like Wall Street 2 and the movie he did with Michelle Monaghan. Guy Pierce is alright. I like the movies Traitor he did with Don Cheadle and Seeking Justice with Nicolas Cage.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I just watched the previews for Lawless that you posted and it looks alright. I might check it out. I see Gary Oldman is in this. He always plays a bad guy LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

im telling you! its a nice fucking movie
Old 11-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw this movie in theaters. Great film! Tom Hardy performance is Oscar worthy.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

shia sucks yea, but he's not at all the reason to see it. like Tectrus said, Tom Hardy and Guy Pierce are awesome in this.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Tom Hardy is at OG status in this. This movie is intense

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

This movie is alright...Tom Hardy is def gangsta as fuck in this n the story is cool. Guy Pierce was dope as fuck too...they both really good actors. More of a one time watch for me, Not my favorite but definitely worth checking out at least once.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought the movie was good. at first I didn't think I would like it because of Shia Lebouf as he is a cornball in most of his movies. Tom Hardy & Guy Pierce kill it and the one dude who was playing cricket gave off a vibe of Leanardo DiCaprio in whats eating Gilbert grape lol

I gave the move a 4 out of 5

http://www.soreelflix.com/2012/12/review-lawless/
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Word, he does look like a young leo. that cricket dude was in chronicle, the movie with the kids that get telekinetic powers n shit. Pretty cool flick as well.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote