news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-13-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Beyond the Reach

Old 06-13-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I take it the slogan refers to douglas contracting cancer from eating out his nutcase wife

so is this any good?

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:10 PM   #3
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@Rev Jones. I saw the previews and I wanna see this. Michael Douglas has been lucky that he's had sex with hot women in movies like Sharon Stone, Kathleen Turner, Demi Moore, Melanie Griffith. I'll never understand why Glenn Close was chosen to be in Fatal Attraction hahahahahahahaha. She's a ugly woman. He fucked her on the kitchen sink LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:14 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^wtf
Old 06-15-2015, 12:30 PM   #5
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What are you talking about wtf? You don't understand what I said? What's hard to comprehend about my comments? He's had sex with hot women except the ugly bitch Glenn Close. The director Adrian Lyne could've chosen a cuter woman than Glenn for him to have sex with like Michelle Pfeiffer, Diane Lane or Kim Basinger.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

he put his penis inside her vagina ?
Old 06-15-2015, 01:15 PM   #7
CharlesJones
-

Yeah he fucked that ugly bitch Glenn hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You didn't see Fatal Attraction? Speaking of director Adrian Lyne who did Fatal Attraction, he directed 9 1/2 Weeks with Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger. I haven't seen that but I want to. I love Kim Basinger. I notice Adrian's movies have a lot of sex hahahahahahahahahaha. He also directed Lolita with Jeremy Irons and Melanie Griffith. Jeremy had sex with the young girl that was Melanie's daughter while he was dating Melanie hahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

do you drink allot of coffee

or pepsi ?
Old 06-15-2015, 03:53 PM   #9
CharlesJones
-

Why should it matter? I don't drink coffee or Pepsi. I drink fruit punch and lemonade.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2015, 04:19 PM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
I take it the slogan refers to douglas contracting cancer from eating out his nutcase wife
lmao.. it was entrapment !!

TEKUNIQUE SOUNDZ
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #11
CharlesJones
-

I saw Beyond The Reach last weekend and it was good. Michael Douglas was evil and he was wrong for how he treated Jeremy Irvine. He made Jeremy take off his shirt, pants, shoes and socks and he forced Jeremy to run away in the desert before he would shoot him. Michael had shot a white guy that looked like a bum by mistake and Jeremy knew the guy. So Michael tried to make a deal with him that he would give Jeremy a job making a lot of money if he didn't call the police about he killed the guy. But then Jeremy changed his mind and Michael did him dirty and tried to kill him. Ronny Cox is also in this and he played in Beverly Hills Cop 1 and 2 and Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

About that life

Quote:
Quote: