news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-02-2012, 09:03 PM   #76
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
LMAO @ basketball gun brawlers
LMAO hahahahahahahahaha
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:17 AM   #77
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Ringz will buy the track for his project
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Graveyard Shifter ! You sound like you got water in your mouth when you rap & you wack. You a clown dude. I aint got time to entertain internet beef like u be doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
Did gravey just call cappa a faggot? Lmao and now anal sword got beef!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
SEEMS LIKE GRAVEY IS ALSO BANGING JAY BIRDs WIFE
HAITIAN MARYLAND BLOODY TAMPON VS GRAVEY
BATTLE OF THE BLACK DUDES WIT ACCENTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Not sure who u speaking to but i never once mentioned Radar van.... He begged me to buy one of his mixtapes in South Beach once. Since i had a bunch of money in my pocket i didnt mind giving 10 bucks to the needy. I never made a single comment about your stupid beef.

Dude i have african roots too. You know how we do it. We can knuckle up 'till we can fight no more. I also have as African spear ready to pierce your heart. Like i said i dont entertain internet beef. My time is too precious for that. Like Jay would say "you ain't in my tax bracket". Time is money biaaaatch
hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #78
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
imbecil
you spelled it wrong.

im·be·cile (mb-sl, -sl)
n.
1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

also. thank you.
my dick will be very hard & waiting for your mouth to smother it.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote