news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
night pupil
CHICKEN HEAD

night pupil Village Idiot
Default a story to tell

About two weeks ago i went to this shopping center thats infront of my house with my family.. So we decided to go to ross in the shopping center, they got inline to buy the stuff they had picked out.. so i went outside to wait for them and smoke me a cig.. I started to smoke my cig and at one point a bunch of people where going in.. So i look down to look at this guys shorts.. But these people want you to fucking think i'm checking out the fucking guys ass and shit it seems.. This may seem bad to someone looking from a different perpective but to me this is just silly bullshit bro.. The thing is a min after i started to think this might look bad if they get it on camera, i look to the the sides and theres two cameras.. To me it's fucking silly, but they play everything.. But bro they want you to think either two things that i dont know myself or that i'm liying.. But I fucking know myslef and i would never check out a fucking guys ass bro... If i was fucking gay or bi I would just tell you cus i'm not afraid to be who i am, but i'm not gay or bi and God send me to hell if i was liyng to you right now.. See these people try to convince you the way they want you to think.. But i just give you what i'm thinking and what I experience.. And at the end whatever you and everybody thinks of me I have to accept that thats what you think of me.. But i'm going to speak my peace.. These people to me have always seemed like individuals who want to hold peoples minds captive, nothing new here, they know who they are.. And they know very well they started lying, I give you the truth, I knew they where going to start.. I tell you i dont like any man in anyway or any sexal manner.. I told them this awhile ago and they just started playing the opposite.. They prob. want me to say this to fit into their whole psychology.. See in the end it seems they want to make me look like a lier, they are dying to have people believe that i'm fucking gay, but thats just not me..

peace, maybe i write more later..
night pupil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how did his ass look - did it shake from side to side in a wiggly manner

ummm - delicious man ass
Old 01-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WRITE MORE LATER?!

just kill yourself!!!!!!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

you're being watched by the cameras in ross?
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What else did you smoke that day?

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
night pupil
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
how did his ass look - did it shake from side to side in a wiggly manner

ummm - delicious man ass

Your fucking unreal..
Old 01-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by night pupil View Post
Your fucking unreal..

^ pure truth
Old 01-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
night pupil
CHICKEN HEAD

I just wrote it seems cus it seems that way and i was scared to come off strong with what I was writing..

you fucking dumbass..
Old 01-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #9
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

you're a faggot
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i swear this guy is going through a psychosis

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

award this thread the best thread in the Hip Hop section of this websites forum
Old 01-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

ban this troll account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #14
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

how did his cock look in those shorts?..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:13 AM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote