news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-25-2013, 03:32 AM   #46
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Try this one trixx, I thought it was pretty difficult! Questions change too

http://www.mensa.org/workout

It's the same questions over and over and it tells you all the answers at the end of the test.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:34 AM   #47
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
sample questions for anyone who thinks it's easy.

i'd like to see you answer questions like these. some easy ones in there.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:44 AM   #48
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

just to compare the two tests.

this is what the questions are like on that test that anyone can cheat on.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #49
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It's the same questions over and over and it tells you all the answers at the end of the test.
It tells you the answers at the end but the questions do change. I've done it fully twice now and had different questions each time.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #50
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i did it twice and it asked the exact same questions but in a different order.

i had to do it twice cos it froze on the last question.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:57 AM   #51
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what score did you get? Be honest....
Old 01-25-2013, 03:58 AM   #52
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

scores on that test doesn't matter cos it tells you the answers at the end.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:01 AM   #53
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
scores on that test doesn't matter cos it tells you the answers at the end.
lol, no wonder I'm the only one who's replied to this thread. You take the fun out of everything, it's just for a laugh. If you scored higher than me then I wouldn't give a fuck, I'd say well done! I think you did really good on the app but why do you have to be so competative about it?
Old 01-25-2013, 04:08 AM   #54
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

For anyone who thinks the game app is easy. some easy ones in here.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 04:13 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #55
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
aaaawwww, someone needs a cuddle.....

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol, you're one to talk, I've saw your mri scan results....

Quote:
Quote:
lol, no wonder I'm the only one who's replied to this thread. You take the fun out of everything, it's just for a laugh. If you scored higher than me then I wouldn't give a fuck, I'd say well done! I think you did really good on the app but why do you have to be so competative about it?

yeah, you came in here to say "well done".

you're so full of shit.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #56
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I avoided this thread cos I was trying to keep out your way! I would have said well done and asked you about getting the app on a PC but I thought it was best to just avoid you all together until you got over this obsession with secondaries. You know exactly why I posted all that shit in this thread and your other one....
Old 01-25-2013, 05:37 AM   #57
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

fuck off.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:44 AM   #58
hashashin
Be Seeing You

well stop stalking me then just cos you think I'm someone else, its easy to just stay out of someones way. I only give you shit cos you start with me... but since you're such a genius please could you calculate the odds of someone like this

pulling someone like this

cos I really wanna know....

Oh, and by the way

Old 01-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #59
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you're posting in MY thread.

you're stalking me you thick cunt.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:49 AM   #60
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
you're posting in MY thread.

you're stalking me you thick cunt.
lmao, the irony of you calling me a thick cunt....

I'm posting in YOUR thread cos why should I spoil someone elses thread to give you shit? I've been avoiding you like the plague but you are stalking me by going through all my posts and negging me all the time for no reason, thats why I'm posting here