news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 AM   #61
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

19 posts says you haven't been avoiding this thread at all. it's the only thread you've posted in today.

your last 22 posts are in MY threads, fucking stalker.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #62
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah and all of them are giving you shit since you negged me yesterday. I hadn't posted in here at all until then you idiot
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:02 AM   #63
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Yeah and all of them are giving you shit since you negged me yesterday. I hadn't posted in here at all until then you idiot

neg rep?

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:07 AM   #64
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, not at all! If it was once and deserved then fair enough but it's like you go through my posts and neg me for no reason, 4 times in the last few weeks and none of them were in your threads or had anything to do with you, you only do it cos u think I'm your ex and you know I cant neg you back so I give you shit instead! You should have your rep power took off you imo
Old 01-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #65
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
lol, not at all! If it was once and deserved then fair enough but it's like you go through my posts and neg me for no reason, 4 times in the last few weeks and none of them were in your threads or had anything to do with you, you only do it cos u think I'm your ex and you know I cant neg you back so I give you shit instead! You should have your rep power took off you imo

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #66
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, you're the baby! Ask us to post our test scores then throw a temper tantrum when you get beat, gtfo!!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:26 AM   #67
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

anyone with a brain can see that test was crap cos you can cheat as many times as you like. it only takes a matter of time to get the right answer cos it either a true of false answer. that's a 50/50 chance of getting the answer right. and the questions were piss easy.

congratulations that you cheated 4 times. though, i very much doubt that you only played 4 times.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #68
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
anyone with a brain can see that test was crap cos you can cheat as many times as you like. it only takes a matter of time to get the right answer cos it either a true of false question. that's a 50/50 chance of getting the answer right. and the questions were piss easy.
again, I still BEAT YOU though!! If I beat you at an easy test then I'm also likely to beat you at a harder one too. You couldn't even get the time you had left right lmao, sorry but I just cant even take you seriously! I'm gonna leave you to it anyway, it's no fun humiliating someone who cant even put up a decent fight. Just remember that you are and always will be a

Have a nice day!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #69
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you played it all night you prat. don't think i don't know.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:36 AM   #70
hashashin
Be Seeing You

oh, but before I go I'd just like to remind you that this

made you his bitch, thats something that no test score will ever be able to change. I feel sorry for you lol
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 AM   #71
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i posted the test around half 8 last night.

you posted your score about half 7 this morning.

you had 11 hours to answer the same 38 questions.

questions like these

Quote:
just to compare the two tests.

this is what the questions are like on that test that anyone can cheat on.

congratulations!!!!!!!

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 AM   #72
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

it takes a real small minded man to try and claim a victory from cheating, and top of that claim he isn't competitive.

full of shit.

claims he's come in here to say well done, but really he's giving me abuse about neg rep.

full of shit.

claims i'm stalking him when it's him making sure he only posts in my threads.

full of shit.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #73
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Lol, last one I promise!

a) the questions were easier than the app but you've posted the easiest ones
b) whether you believe it or not I did it 4 times within an hour of me waking up!
c) I didn't look at this site from my last post yesterday afternoon until this morning
d) you must have played it a good few times before you got a score you thought was good enough to post but guess what........I STILL BEAT YOU!!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:50 AM   #74
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i don't have reason to believe anything you say cos you're full of shit.

11 Hours you spent.

congratulations

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #75
hashashin
Be Seeing You