news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #76
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

141? impressive my last test was 114 wtf

http://www.queendom.com/index.htm

enjoy

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #77
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got to the end of that and it wanted me to pay to get my score. fuck it.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #78
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
oh, but before I go I'd just like to remind you that this

made you his bitch, thats something that no test score will ever be able to change. I feel sorry for you lol

just to clarify something.

that cunt hasn't managed to fuck anyone since 2008.

i was his ever first kiss and his first ever girlfriend.

we met about 10 times in total.

he's the one who's finding it hard to move on.

he's responsible for that great dane/lois cypher account. nuff said.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-26-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #79
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i got to the end of that and it wanted me to pay to get my score. fuck it.
huh wdf i did the normal iq test for free last summer

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #80
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i actually took a supervised mensa iq test when i was 15/16

i cant remember what type of test it was but i was trying to get into mensa. i got in the 95 percentile.

if you're on the maths team you should find these questions easy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
sample questions for anyone who thinks it's easy.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:48 PM   #81
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

don't forget to show me how you worked each one out.

in the test you get 20 mins for 20 questions, 40 mins for 40 questions, or 60 mins for 60 questions.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-27-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #82
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

You should be able to work these out too.

Remember to show your workings.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:52 AM   #83
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

unless you want to answer them, hash.

be my guest.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:09 AM   #84
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, I'll have a go later. I reckon you'd definatly beat me at that one like trixx, they're pretty difficult. I think I would struggle to do them within a minute lol. Are they all maths based on the app like?
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #85
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Do them now, you've been there long enough.

There's a mix of language, maths and spatial questions.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #86
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need sleep first lol, they hurt my head just looking at them at the moment, never mind trying to work them out!
Old 01-27-2013, 06:01 AM   #87
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
I need sleep first lol, they hurt my head just looking at them at the moment, never mind trying to work them out!

Who goes to bed at noon?

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 06:05 AM   #88
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I do! my sleep/wake cycle is unusual lol, post a mix of the other type of questions if u can
Old 01-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #89
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Do the ones I posted. They were maths and spatial.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #90
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Just beat my best score.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-27-2013 at 01:45 PM.