news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #91
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post

well done for new score, you got me beat on these ones like. Couldn't do them all within 8 minutes, had 2 still left to answer and I'm not even sure if the ones I did are right lol. Tell me if these are right?

1)7
2)46
3)5
4)31
5)2
6)?
7)?
8)2

Pretty impressed if you did all those within a minute each like, I thought they were quite difficult. I think I'd do better at the language ones
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #92
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you have to write down how you worked them out.

show your workings.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-27-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #93
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, whys that? surely u dont have to do that on the app, tell me which ones are right (if any lol) and I'll explain those ones
Old 01-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #94
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

explain away

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #95
hashashin
Be Seeing You

1) sequence goes 50, 60, 70
2) cant remember!
3) sequence goes 3, 7, 11
4) the question mark is the total of the numbers on the outside but reversed (ie 41, 14, 32, 23)

5) the 2 outer numbers make the inner number
6) ?
7) ?
8) cant remember!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #96
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

the first one is 28. in each row the 4th number divided by the 3rd number is equal to the 1st number minus the second umber.

next one is 8. product of the left hand numbers minus the sum of the right hand numbers.

5y plus 1 because an odd number multiplied by 5 will end in 5 and adding 1 will make it end in 6.

top left shape because the left shape on the top row moves to the right on the bottom row. top shapes arent colored in. bottom ones are.

middle answer because the top circle moves to the bottom.

418 because its not a multiple of 3.

10 u divide each number by 7.5

im stuck on the next one

i'll give up on the next 1 as well

84 because the 4th box is a multiple of the 3rd box

i'll skip the next one as well

the last one is 5 follow the line from the bigger number to the smaller one and use the formula y=(x-3)divided by 4

im pretty sure i was over the limit. theyre very difficult. i noticed u did them very fast or else just skipped most of them. u had 3 seconds between some questions.

Last edited by John Nash; 01-27-2013 at 02:03 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #97
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

can post your workings under each question please?

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #98
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I thought they were pretty difficult as well, maths is probably my weakest subject too. I timed myself doing it (8mins) and I ran out while I was trying to work the 2 missing ones out
Old 01-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #99
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

those aren't screenshots from tests i did.

i just wanted to show screenshots of sample questions from the tests.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #100
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

there i put them under the pictures trix.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #101
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you got the ones you answered right, rakim.

well done.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:34 AM   #102
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

i don't know if you got this one right actually. i think you need to consider all the numbers in the boxes.

i tried: 1st = (4th divided by 3rd) x 2nd

it works for the first row and third row, but not the second or fourth.

i don't know what the answer is cos it doesn't tell you the answers at the end of each test, just your IQ.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-28-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:45 AM   #103
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post

Numbers added up, sequence goes 50,60,70

46?

5, sequence goes 3, 7, 11

the question mark is the total of the numbers on the outside but reversed (ie 41, 14, 32, 23)

the 2 outer numbers make the next inner number

pass

pass

2?
Old 01-28-2013, 03:46 AM   #104
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

the first one is 28. in each row the 4th number divided by the 3rd number is equal to the 1st number minus the second umber.

next one is 8. product of the left hand numbers minus the sum of the right hand numbers.

5y plus 1 because an odd number multiplied by 5 will end in 5 and adding 1 will make it end in 6.

top left shape because the left shape on the top row moves to the right on the bottom row. top shapes arent colored in. bottom ones are.

middle answer because the top circle moves to the bottom.

418 because its not a multiple of 3.

10 u divide each number by 7.5

im stuck on the next one (30) subtracting, the sequence goes 9-12-9 8-10-8?

i'll give up on the next 1 as well (476) numbers added up give different total from others

i'll skip the next one as well couldn't get this one either!

the last one is 5 follow the line from the bigger number to the smaller one and use the formula y=(x-3)divided by 4
Old 01-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #105
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Decipher, son.