news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-23-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu-Block Production Credits

1. Crack Spot Stories (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Raekwon & Jadakiss) PRODUCED BY FITHESTATE
2. Pour Tha Martini (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Cappadonna) PRODUCED BY JOHN JMAC MCCALL FOR 4TH QUARTER ENTERTAINMENT
3. Pull Tha Cars Out (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Method Man)PRODUCED BY PHONIX BEATS & THE FUTURISTICS FOR READY MGMT.
4. Guns For Life (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P) PRODUCED BY FITHESTATE
5. Comin For Ya Head (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah, Styles P & Raekwon) PRODUCED BY VINNY IDOL
6. Cocaine Central (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P) PRODUCED BY SHROOM
7. Take Notice (Feat. Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch) PRODUCED BY JON WOO
8. Drivin Round (Feat. Sheek Louch, Masta Killa, Gza & Erykah Badu) PRODUCED BY TERMONOLGY & MOOSE ADDITIONAL KEYS BY ODIE PEKEN
9. Different Times Zones (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Inspectah Deck) PRODUCED BY FRANCK DUKES
10. Stick up Kids (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss) PRODUCED BY RED SPYDER
11. All in Together (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Styles P & Jadakiss) PRODUCED BY V DON.
12. Do It Like Us (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Raekwon) PRODUCED BY ERIC SERMON
13. Stella (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Method Man) PRODUCED BY LAST CHILD
14. Been Robbed (Feat. Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah) PRODUCED BY JOE MILLY
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't judge a book by its cover (or in this case the credits) but i gotta admit it looks dissapointing.. but who knows they might all truly bring it. at least Frank Dukes and Erick Sermon is on there. red spyda's got some heat too... we'll see

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

weird that the song "wu block" wasn't included
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Happends all the time, it was just a promo single unfortunately like Union Square. LOL at again not delivering on the RZA productions (usual) & having a LP produced by a buncha unknowns, incredibly risky, this is exactly why I felt the production was going to be underwelming
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

i dont think anyone could be surprised by this from the snippets and the fake production list - album is bangin tho
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Smh, I can see it now.
Wu nerd looks at this production list....
Pops it in...
"Meh no Rza, 4th disciple, true master"
"i already expect it to suck"
"They're not teaching the kids!"
"nah i didn't like it"
and the list keeps going
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Ghost said in an interview that some of the beats came from CDs that fans gave them, hence the unknown names.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #8
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
Ghost said in an interview that some of the beats came from CDs that fans gave them, hence the unknown names.
That's pretty cool
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

I get that, its just risky
Old 11-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aside from the production which is mostly an unknown, tracklist looks damn good
Old 11-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

I'm hyped for the album, judging by the snippets it should be a banger.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who the fuck are these guys?
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Besides the bigger names...I only recognize Vinny Idol & Shroom
Old 11-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #14
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Who gives a fuck about names. When you listen to beats you're not listening to names, you're supposed to listen to the banging drums and sample
Old 11-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #15
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 crouching tigerjosborne3680 crouching tiger

Yeah had fingers crossed for a RZA or Alchemist beat but oh well. If it sounds good though then I seriously dont care. Let u know on Tuesday. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote