news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #61
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Regardless of wack choruses album is a banger.

Wu-Tang >>> D-Block.

SMH @ another weak delivery by GZA

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #62
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just copped on iTunes. Album is sick from start to finish. I guarantee u queers if this album had mostly rza production the LP would've been wack
Old 11-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #63
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

^ no you're right. it's not like the guy has any kind of track record.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #64
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop living in the past sparrow douche
Old 11-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #65
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
So is "Bust Shots" Itunes only or suttin? Gonna cop the retail today so hoping its on the CD. Peace
Nah, I got the retail version and it's on it. It's just not listed on the back cover.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #66
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

This album served its purpose imo...its hardcore shit ! and to those complaining about the beats maaaaaaaan what ya'll fail to realize is this was a joint effort meaning sum things had to be compromised in order for both parties to represent and might i add these niggas got busy too ! and s/o tho The Chef for bodying "Do It Like Us".....a nigga damn near swept my jaw in a dust pan..thats how low it was to the the floor after i heard his verse ! Wu -Fuckin-Tang !!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 04:49 AM   #67
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

More like "were both too cheap/broke to shell the bigger bucks for quality & settle for whoever"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:05 AM   #68
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
More like "were both too cheap/broke to shell the bigger bucks for quality & settle for whoever"
Doesn't really matter at this point lol, y'all will nitpick given any circumstance, even if the album had known producers, a sheek louch/d-block complaint would pop up, album is hard like it should be any y'all finding a way to shit on it lol hahahahaha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #69
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Are people really dismissing this album simply for the fact that it has unknown producers? Nah, not surprised.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #70
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

LOL

this album is DOPE

BEATS are FIRE

ghost AND sheek BODY the entire album

styles cap MK chef and mef BODY their guest spots

LOL @ kids crying about no RZA beats

he makes movies now and doesnt care about rap anymore can we please get with the times!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

they already gave you a RZA wu block track for free put it on the end of your album and STFU im sure it was a headache landing that beat

ghostface and sheek drop an album full of incredible verses and dope beats and robotic wu nerds sit and mope about ghost and sheek not wanting to pay washed up producers for brand name production

I HATE YOU FAGGOTS....

lets talk about how ghostface bullies shit on every track and spits some of the hardest shit of his career start to finish...

lets talk about mef coming through and DESTROYING tracks with his signature style that you weenies miss so much... he sounded incredible...

nah lets cry about no bronze naz... lets cry about no rza or kangay... these nerds think they shoulda got discount tru master production since hes a locked up rapist...

im jsut curious as to who these kids think they NEEDED on production... the beats are DOPE and you kids are idiots...

lets cry about wu block and camp out in a thread asking retarded geek questions about an album thats NEVER coming out...

while i play wu block you geeks can IMAGINE what the secret wu album cilvatings is "gonna drop" sounds like...
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #71
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"a sheek louch/d-block complaint would pop up"

that was already present before the album dropped
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #72
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Wu-Tang >>> D-Block.
I don't think anybody's debating that

but yeah, Meth sounded like his old self on here. Ghost was doing his big doe rehab thing, but that's cool. don't care about d-block, so I'm not even going to go there
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #73
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Album is very good. Production is not a problem. Obviously, could be a few better beats but that happens on every release. Its early but its probably my favorite album this year. N did Cappa really shout out Remedy? I was cracking up. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:38 AM   #74
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
NA MORE LIKE WERE GONAA ROCK ON ANYTHING DOPE AND DONT DICK RIDE PRODUCERs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:21 AM   #75
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

album is dope
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote