news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #16
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

goddamn you, dan.

first CJ made me tear up.

then you made me sob like a blubbering woman.

god bless you.

GOD BLESS WU CORP!!! [even ceited.................................but not buckshotstheone. fuck that guy for real.]

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

caucasians love them some ole time collard green docile type niggas

i hope all of yalls feet fall off while ya'll dancing
Old 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #18
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
caucasians love them some ole time collard green docile type niggas

i hope all of yalls feet fall off while ya'll dancing
Im thinking ill bust out the electric slide then rape a bitch at the gangsta wu corp christmas party.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are you thinking that ?
Old 11-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #20
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Why think anything at all? Go post in ktl about whether monkeys hold the key to inner peace.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #22
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

I wonder if Charles Jones is a robot
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
Why think anything at all?
exactly - why are you thinking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
Go post in ktl about whether monkeys hold the key to inner peace.

you go post in ktl about whether monkeys hold the key to inner peace - you the dumb fuck that's thinking
Old 11-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I also wanna say merry christmas and happy new year's to homeless and unemployed people. I know it's tough out there for them and i hope they find a place to live and get a job in this cruel world.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #25
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also wanna say merry christmas and happy new year's to homeless and unemployed people. I know it's tough out there for them and i hope they find a place to live and get a job in this cruel world.
Im sure bum code appreciates that bro

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #26
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I pray that dumb merkins keep buying big tv's so heat can stay in employment in order to buy fitteds and polo shirts so he can shmang hood rats!

KERZO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #27
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
I pray that dumb merkins keep buying big tv's so heat can stay in employment in order to buy fitteds and polo shirts so he can shmang hood rats!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:12 AM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

change name to black christmas

merge religious holiday with consumer holiday..

oh shit.. christmas is already a consumer ritual..

black christmas! (no AOTP or Snowgoonz)

ignorance is a trap. happy saturnalia!

^^ classic shit, was blazing this all last december/january

'your still a fucking slave if you celebrate christmas'

^^ 1st line 'black friday that why they kept them in walmart'

last track on the ep!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote