news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Did Ya'll Know Public Enemy Has 2 New Albums?

I read about this in the newspaper today. One of the albums is called Some Of My Heroes Still Don't Appear On No Stamps. I forgot what the other album is called. They said they got guest appearances from Freddie Foxxx and Large Professor and some other people. I don't know if these albums came out this year or if they're coming out next year. I thought they had stopped doing music. Ya'll hear about this? Chuck D said they're going on tour soon. I stopped listening to Public Enemy after the album they did that came out in 1994 that has the songs Give It Up and I Stand Accused that i like. I think their last good album was Apocalypse 91 The Enemy Strikes Black. I love the songs on there such as Lost At Birth(this is my favorite), Can't Truss It, Shut Em Down, How To Kill A Radio Consultant, Get The Fuck Outta Dodge. I read Flavor Flav got in trouble recently for assaulting his fiance and kid.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

the real question here is : are they good? ( the new albuns )
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't know if they're out. I'm gonna have to check at Amazon.com.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If you don't think they have had a good album in over 20 years, why do you care that they have new stuff coming out?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I'm posting this topic for Public Enemy fans Check Two. Why are you always on my back? Get a life. The other new Public Enemy album is called The Evil Empire Of Everything. The new albums are available to buy at Amazon.com. They came out this past June and September. I guess the interview i read in today's newspaper is old.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Its true though I heard a few ok songs since Musick album but they kind of fell off after Bomb Squad stopped making their beats
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
Jadda
Drunken Monk

Jadda crouching tiger

Cormega's dope on this one.

Public Enemy feat. Large Professor & Cormega - Catch The Thrown

Jadda is offline   Reply With Quote