news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default AllHipHop Exclusive: Raekwon Believes “It’s Bigger Than Money…”

http://allhiphop.com/2014/03/17/allh...er-than-money/
Old 03-20-2014, 06:19 AM   #2
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

thx good read

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #3
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

except when it comes to 'album making decisions', its about money. hes such a hypocrite lmao

i think they'll get him on in the last minute, but if not it doesnt kill my joy for new WTC music. he'll regret this down the road
Old 03-20-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh overall, feel like Rae is trying to make out his procrastination is not about money but group dynamics etc... but reading between the lines it's clearly about money for him!

Sounds like he's said to RZA "I want this amount to perform, call me when you're interested"...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

"You know what I mean, or whatever"

Raekwon
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #6
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

I believe Raekwon is one of the sharpest in the whole clan these days. His beat choices, and his darts are just slaying shit..AND he's keeping up with these new artists on a commercial level..droppin on more radio friendly beats..but not quittin or slowin down with that street shit. I think Rae just really want this wu album to be right...any "wu fan" that has a problem with that..you are whats wrong with hip hop
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:15 PM   #7
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

On the flipside.....Rae has to show up..and it better not be all about money..if it is..then he is whats wrong with hip hop
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:29 PM   #8
Ayatollah
So So Sirius

Ayatollah Imbecile

/

Last edited by Ayatollah; 03-20-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Ayatollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
I believe Raekwon is one of the sharpest in the whole clan these days. His beat choices, and his darts are just slaying shit..AND he's keeping up with these new artists on a commercial level..droppin on more radio friendly beats..but not quittin or slowin down with that street shit. I think Rae just really want this wu album to be right...any "wu fan" that has a problem with that..you are whats wrong with hip hop

His beat choices are horrible, his bars are dated. Best tracks he's appeared on are ones where RZA was involved or Kanye.

He hasn't dropped a better verse since heart gently weeps or gorgeous.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #10
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

So Raekwon should be treated differently than all the other members? Get a special deal, where he gets more money than everyone else?

He'll collaborate with every other rapper in the industry, but the Wu-Tang Clan?

He makes shitty pop singles for his own albums, and wants a bigger say in Wu-Tang album production?

I'd listen to a Wu album without Rae. Seven other members ready to go in his place - eight, with Cappa. A handful of worthy affiliates, too.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #11
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless drunken mastaSoulless drunken mastaSoulless drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
smh overall, feel like Rae is trying to make out his procrastination is not about money but group dynamics etc... but reading between the lines it's clearly about money for him!

Sounds like he's said to RZA "I want this amount to perform, call me when you're interested"...
In other words, he's saying what he means, but you want to believe he means something else so you'll run with what you believe rather than what he said.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #12
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Get with the project or STFU fatboy!
Old 03-21-2014, 10:02 AM   #13
jbconline

jbconline grasshopper

JEM i agree , I see where all this steam is coming from cause you we all want to hear some new shit.
But really what if this album is the worst wu album to date being their final all you gonna do is hate on RZA next.
Raekwon said RZA wants a humble album, id rather not hear that or dont want it to come out.
Plus RZA busy with movie project and wants to do an album feels like rushing.
They better come together as a cohesive unit and work as a team then just one man making decisions and everybodys unsatisfied.
jbconline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:57 AM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Just use KillaSin as a guest rapper in place of Shallah Lex Diamond Louis Rich Hamburger Helper Raewon