news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-27-2016, 02:12 AM   #1
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default OUATIS released if Trump wins

https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/st...88951781625856

The troll has spoken

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:29 AM   #2
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:06 AM   #3
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venomsMister Yo five deadly venoms

intriguing
Old 10-27-2016, 09:19 AM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

attention troll tweet, since the whole world knows Clinton is rigged to win

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:41 PM   #5
Satan

Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Incentive to vote
Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 04:59 PM   #6
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal sonjosborne3680 prodigal son

Agreed^. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:15 PM   #7
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck both Trump and Clinton.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:24 PM   #8
Satan

Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Satan Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I agree but I'd rather see Trump win then Hilary & I want to hear the Wu album. I doubt I'll actually vote for anyone though
Old 10-27-2016, 07:23 PM   #9
JZA/Jordon
PRODIGAL SUN

JZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venomsJZA/Jordon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
^I agree but I'd rather see Trump win then Hilary & I want to hear the Wu album. I doubt I'll actually vote for anyone though
Satan voting Trump, what a fucking surprise
JZA/Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #10
Satan

Old 10-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik View Post
Fuck both Trump and Clinton.

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:23 PM   #12
Satan

A high silk hat & a silver cane
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
Old 10-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #13
Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
Satan voting Trump, what a fucking surprise
Peasant
Old 10-28-2016, 11:13 AM   #14
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Voting for someone, because you want to hear an album makes you a voting prostitute, and also how does anyone even know if he will even release the album? I mean what if he doesn't what are you going to do take him to court? Also he said he would, but he never said when, so he could do it in eighty-eight years.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:28 PM   #15
Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik View Post
Voting for someone, because you want to hear an album makes you a voting prostitute
Or a really big Wu fan!

Like I said though I doubt I'm voting