news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk
Default Spit a dart in ya face you dont know me in the first place

yo for all these broads that think that only the biggest dick can get you off are plain blank losers go get a horse to fuck you or something then is what i think shit is like dancing basicly you got to know how to do it i had a couple of birds go off and im not the biggest mofo running but you got these dumb broads just chasing bick dicked niggaz when the nigga doesnt even know how to dance the dick in ya what yall think
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=119325

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

yeah i know yall know my lifestory right i fuck beautifull hoes testdummy cuz my life was on tape once..i dont tryna get chicks trough datingservice dummy i already can tell your one of the prejudgers as well see how low man can sink just to put the attention on themselves just stick to the thread and answer me this broad knows shes in the dumb league just cuz of this you sheep

Last edited by TRUEMANSHOW; 12-01-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she left you for someone with a bigger dick?

get yourself someone with an even bigger dick.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

me and the whorelord already dropped the nastiest private sex scene of all time yall shouldve been my eyes you know how ghostface said woooh imma rock (white) niggaz this summer high as fuck i think i reached god in that fuck i rock the perfect nastier then tony did in cock happy let me tell you that it already happened im just sayin shit was the bombc love you mm
Old 12-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
she left you for someone with a bigger dick?

get yourself someone with an even bigger dick.
thats just dumb im not bisexuall trick..go fuck a horse then or something maybe yall wanna die of the dick or just hurt im saying broads nowadays dont want love they wanna compete over which man are you with..with the biggest dick..umm yeah im with coondickhead horseman the nigga can be looking like et but as long if he got a dick big as the eifel its all good

Last edited by TRUEMANSHOW; 12-01-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

eat a dick.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #8
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

glad your girl left you,

maybe she wouldnt if you didnt call her a whore,
in your words

maybe you 'shouldnt be a dickhead', so you dont get these 'dumb broads'

you give respect to get it, you get respect to give it,

if you cant respect the one who you chose to be with

your the biggestdick head.

that jewel was for free.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #9
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

just out of curiosity, what would be a more acceptable reason for her leaving?

more money?
better car?
better house?
better job?
better hair?
what?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #10
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
glad your girl left you,

maybe she wouldnt if you didnt call her a whore,
in your words

maybe you 'shouldnt be a dickhead', so you dont get these 'dumb broads'

you give respect to get it, you get respect to give it,

if you cant respect the one who you chose to be with

your the biggestdick head.

that jewel was for free.
yo son i didnt had a steady girl in the first place just interest where did you see me calling my girl a whore and if so your glad my girl left me?..you prolly dont have action for yourself so you like to see other ppl suffer huh you straight loser yall think yall know the story yall dont know jack shit the first step is interest

Last edited by TRUEMANSHOW; 12-02-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #11
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

so, you have a small dick. better step up your game, then. think bedroom tactics.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:54 AM   #12
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
so, you have a small dick. better step up your game, then.
i dont have a small dick trick..medium but that shouldnt be a reason not to not want a guy feel me love is love and thats the most important thing
Old 12-02-2012, 05:05 AM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
i dont have a small dick trick..medium but that shouldnt be a reason not to not want a guy feel me love is love and thats the most important thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
yo for all these broads that think that only the biggest dick can get you off are plain blank losers go get a horse to fuck you or something then is what i think shit is like dancing basicly you got to know how to do it i had a couple of birds go off and im not the biggest mofo running but you got these dumb broads just chasing bick dicked niggaz when the nigga doesnt even know how to dance the dick in ya what yall think

"love is love"? you wanted to love these "dumb broads"?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #14
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

man your really stupid aint ya it doesnt matter if you lack brain capacity for me..i can always school ya on certain things like a girl can teach me..who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it
Old 12-02-2012, 05:11 AM   #15
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

so did you wanna love them or did you just wanna fuck them? school me.

Decipher, son.