news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-02-2012, 05:56 AM   #31
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

like the purpose of god was to help your own colour and only that..you still think in boxes im beyond that fool the time is the we live in a multicultural society and i like diversity and theres always hellspawn who wanna block that
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol keep calling girls dumb broads and whores.

then come on line to complain, that your cocks lil

then go mad at people, who wonder why u call girls whore and broads,

keep callingthem whores and broads. keep coming on line to post on forums. about how girls are shallow etc..

why make a change in yourself.. your obviously happy with the whores. and your lil cock

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
like the purpose of god was to help your own colour and only that..you still think in boxes im beyond that fool the time is the we live in a multicultural society and i like diversity and theres always hellspawn who wanna block that

LOL speak for yourself. stay in the state of 6. rise up when you stop disrespecting those who you want to be with.

the purpose of god was to call girls stupid broads? and whores??

check yourself retard. your making yourself look even more foolish.

lol at me thinking in boxes.. guess u dont pay attention to what i post in this forum. or you would know your sentence made a fool out of yourself

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

teh end.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #35
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

your a juvenile..certain broads are dumb and thats how it is..and if i go to the hookers i call them hoes cuz they fuck alot of men for cash should i educate you young BLACK man cuz um i cant help myself get out infant i dont know which area your from but your mindstate is that of a handicapt
Old 12-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

im 35 in a month. and im juveline? lol nah.. calling ladies broads and whores is juvenile..
knowing what you want in life, then still fucking with broads and whores.. shows your not ready to be grown up. your still a juve.. if you wasnt. you would move on from calling them those names, and you wouldnt be looking for them sort of girls.. or even fucking with hookers.. kids fuck with hookers. men dont.

you cant even spell handicapped lol and you call me infant? lolol

your teh child, who gets mad cos you cant find women. instead you pay for whores. then moan about it on line

grown up man, you are.

i leave you to argue with your juvenile self

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #37
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

so i disrespect those i wanna be with..DO YOU KNOW WHO I WANNA BE WITH?..you just knocked yourself with a baseball stick or you where born dumb i would never do that all i need in this live itself is my and my girlfriend YOU TOOL
Old 12-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #38
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

English?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #39
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

so you wanna argue just to win a point you already made a fool of yourself tryna speak for me saying things i didnt even say your wasting your time typing your 34 look at how you behave just tryna score man you where a waste of skin and gods precious time
Old 12-02-2012, 06:16 AM   #40
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

im from suriname we talk NEGERENGELS or negroenglish homie i know tree languages and a mixture of some
Old 12-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #41
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
im from suriname we talk NEGERENGELS or negroenglish homie i know tree languages and a mixture of some
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #42
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

plain translated negroenglish..yeah in america yall talk ebonics but in suriname we talk negerengels
Old 12-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #43
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude u sound like a fuckin bitch

STEP YO DICK GAME UP FOOL

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #44
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why dont you post a picture of your tiny dick and we can tell you if its duh reason a bitch would leave yo ass.

REAL G'S STAY CORPIN

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #45
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

the fuck you think im doing the quest all i need in this life itself is me and my girlfriend