news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #46
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

mothafucka then you would wanna suck it then im serious its beautifull like the kp black august instrumental
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #47
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A bitch left you coza your dick, post dat shit

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
A bitch left you coza your dick, post dat shit

gotta love teh old corpin' ways

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #49
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

ppl all choose to leave me it aint a bitch in general look how i get striked down in here already..know the feeling of those days where is the love..it years past and nothing changed ppl got ice pikes in their heart up here i hope the world no longer exists 21-12-2012 4real god cant agree with this
Old 12-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #50
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post dat shit, as Milhouse said

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #51
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

i got nothing to hide and now you shallow bitches even bigger when stiff
Old 12-02-2012, 09:43 AM   #52
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

me in the flesh and dont come on yaselfs im prettier in real life
Old 12-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #53
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

CHECK IT UP CLOSE..NOW GO AND DROOL YOU STONEZIT NERDS SHOW & PROOF WHOS THE REALEST NOW ITS YALL TURN YALL DONT HAVE SHIT TO SAY
Old 12-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #54
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should get a tattoo of an even smaller dick on your own tiny dick so that your little dick looks bigger by comparison to the even shrimpier tattoo dick tattooed on your dick.

then all these retarded-ass bitches will want to have meaningful relationships and shit with you.

youre welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:14 AM   #55
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Danny gives the best advice. Listen to Danny.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #56
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

post your tiny dick then loser you aint got shit on me..when i stroke its longer im that pretty rich nigga the fuck yall hating yall should be proud that there is an offspring like me and these fucks shouf me in the corner
Old 12-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #57
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

as Skampy would say, show and prove!

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #58
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
you should get a tattoo of an even smaller dick on your own tiny dick so that your little dick looks bigger by comparison to the even shrimpier tattoo dick tattooed on your dick.

then all these retarded-ass bitches will want to have meaningful relationships and shit with you.

youre welcome.
Word up. More Jewelz dropped on duh corp by Dan. Take heed.

When u stroke it its longer? Facts of life getting turned on its head here who'da tunk it?

POST YO DICK NIGGA

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #59
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

The icon of yall renaissance..fuck you pay me dirty girl post some of your shit i dont give a fuck basicly im in the corner untill the comit hit
Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #60
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by milhouse View Post
word up. More jewelz dropped on duh corp by dan. Take heed.

When u stroke it its longer? Facts of life getting turned on its head here who'da tunk it?

Post yo dick nigga
i don did fucka the last low thing ill ever do to show & prove yall really cant handle a true g