news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #46
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ass, tits, legs, hair, etc, etc

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #47
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

would they have tight curls, loose curls, or straight hair?

would they all have different shades of hair?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #48
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, I meant there wouldn't be arguments around the dinner table you dipshit! I don't think someone would be complaining cos they had to eat a different type of meat sometime. Do you really think they would be sitting there thinking

'What's this shite? I really fancied a nice juicy buffalo steak tonight' lmao

When it comes to the trading, maybe you're right about them fighting/killing for food from each other but on the other hand they could easily have traded, just cos there was no law enforcment/rules etc they could still have done trades. Maybe greed etc wasn't as prevalent as it is today
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #49
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never said anything about them trading for tools or weapons either, they could have traded for animal skins for clothing or plants/herbs they thought had medicinal properties etc. I dunno, whatever type of things were considered a commodity back then
Old 12-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #50
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
I never said anything about them trading for tools or weapons either, they could have traded for animal skins for clothing or plants/herbs they thought had medicinal properties etc. I dunno, whatever type of things were considered a commodity back then
they traded animal skins for clothing?

they traded plants that were freely available?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-04-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #51
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Well im just guessing, I dunno how advanced or what knowledge they had back then but maybe they could have used animal pelts for warmth.

Obviously they wouldn't have been able to make medicine as we know it but maybe they believed that certain plants or herbs had medicinal or magical properties
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #52
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

saying they could have used animal pelts for warmth is stating the obvious. if they weren't good at catching animals what animals skins could they have traded?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #53
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
they traded animal skins for clothing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
saying they could have used animal pelts for warmth is stating the obvious.
lol, what you like!!!

What I'm saying is, one group may have an excess of something for whatever reason and then these could be traded for food with another group. Hunting may have been more succesful at certain times
Old 12-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #54
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
lol, what you like!!!

What I'm saying is, one group may have an excess of something for whatever reason and then these could be traded for food with another group. Hunting may have been more succesful at certain times
excess of what?

what reasons?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-04-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #55
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, how can I know for certain? I'm just suggesting possibilities.

An excess of whatever was considered a commodity at the time, pelts/plants/herbs are just an example

Again I cant give you definate reasons but maybe they had ventured or explored further afield than the other groups or were just more successful at hunting/gathering
Old 12-04-2012, 11:09 AM   #56
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
lol, how can I know for certain? I'm just suggesting possibilities.

An excess of whatever was considered a commodity at the time, pelts/plants/herbs are just an example

Again I cant give you definate reasons but maybe they had ventured or explored further afield than the other groups or were just more successful at hunting/gathering
what commodity? plants and herbs were freely available. the ones good at hunting already make the own pelts.

ventured or explored further afield into what?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-04-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #57
hashashin
Be Seeing You

As I already said, whatever was considered a commodity back then, I already gave you some examples.

I just meant further afield in general, went on further hunting trips/exploration missions. Even back then people probably had a sense of curiosity and wanted to explore their enviroment
Old 12-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #58
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

your examples failed. i don't consider plants and herbs that were freely available a commodity.

if the groups who were good at hunting ate good and had their own pelts and was able to gather their own plants and herbs, what could a next man offer him? a next man that ain't good at hunting isn't gonna have pelts to trade.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #59
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
lol, I meant there wouldn't be arguments around the dinner table you dipshit! I don't think someone would be complaining cos they had to eat a different type of meat sometime. Do you really think they would be sitting there thinking

'What's this shite? I really fancied a nice juicy buffalo steak tonight' lmao

When it comes to the trading, maybe you're right about them fighting/killing for food from each other but on the other hand they could easily have traded, just cos there was no law enforcment/rules etc they could still have done trades. Maybe greed etc wasn't as prevalent as it is today
I didn't think they talked, I thought they just grunted? Not everybody loves steak. Maybe some liked dodo bird better or some didn't like meat at all, so they stuck to plants.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #60
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I didn't think they talked, I thought they just grunted? Not everybody loves steak. Maybe some liked dodo bird better or some didn't like meat at all, so they stuck to plants.

what would they have eaten in the winter when plants aren't so abundant?

Decipher, son.