news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury
Default New Holocaust video "Conan"

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

When was this filmed?
V1LLAIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DID THAT DUDE SAY "NECK DANGLING CRACKER"?

THANX FOR THE HISTORY LESSION HOLOCAUSt

I THOUGHT DEFARI WAS THE ONLY HISTORY TEACHER WHO RAPS

ALL HOLO FANS INCLUDING FOOD & LOTEC LISTEN TO DEFARIS TRACK PRODUCED BY ONE HALF OF SID ROAMS(JOEY CHAVEZ) CALLED "DEVELOP TOOLS"

ITS AN ETHER TO YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER
THE INTRO IS GURU SAMPLED DISSING ALL HOLO FANS WHO THINK HES NICE BUT THE REAL ETHER IS THE END OF THE THIRD VERSE

"ALOT OF NIGGAZ AINT READY FOR THAT
GOT ONE GOOD VERSE PRE-REHEARSED AND THATS THAT ,
THATS WACK
ATLEAST HAVE A BOOK OF RHYMES ON YA MIND
I HATE TWO TYPE OF NIGGAZ A WACK RAPPER AND A ONE TIME"

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 12-03-2012 at 09:13 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

this video was dope
HOLO sucked donkey dicks
the 2 crackaz was dope and rhymed like they wanted to rhyme
HOLO sounds like hes bored of crackaz and aint wanna be there
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha the return of ROBOT TANK BITCHES
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

How can people hate on this track and like the corniest stuff out there.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Need more dolo Warcloud; American Poets 2099 are on every damn thing with him always....
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

My favorite rapper has returned. I must admit, this is my least favorite version of his style but fuck it, at least he's back. Dope song.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
My favorite rapper has returned. I must admit, this is my least favorite version of his style but fuck it, at least he's back. Dope song.
true
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #10
DrPneumonic

DrPneumonic shaolin monk

muted, the video is pretty decent
DrPneumonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
DID THAT DUDE SAY "NECK DANGLING CRACKER"?
I caught that too

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #12
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never even realised Pro The Leader was white. I guess that explains a lot.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:31 AM   #13
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

nova-kane had the best verse. holocaust still sounds lost. i was hoping for an amazing comeback

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will give them an A for the video and the beat but other than that, I wasn't impressed.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #15
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I will give them an A for the video and the beat but other than that, I wasn't impressed.
This..

Admiral Crumple would be perfect fit for some collabs.

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote