news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #16
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Warcloud uses the same lyrics in this song.^
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #17
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

lol looks like even the die-hards are startin' to doubt... lmfao it's over, been for a long time, face it.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
nova-kane had the best verse. holocaust still sounds lost. i was hoping for an amazing comeback
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a huge Holo fan but I'm highly disappointed in his verse. And yes, now that it was pointed out, he did use those lyrics before.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #19
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

this probly aint a verse he recorded since he been out, Pro will sit on shit for a long time

not saying he will rhyme any different but I dont think we have heard a verse recorded since he been out

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #20
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^I was thinking that when I first heard, sounds too out of sync

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #21
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Pro told me that Conan was the first version of the song not Rebel Hiphop, they decided to throw it on Murderous Poetry tape. When Holo got out he like the song and wanted to do a video for it.

He also said AP2099 got a new project droppin next month that will have new verses from Holo recorded since he been out

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote