news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms
Default Notorious BIG's Autopsy Report Leaked

From the NY Post:

Notorious B.I.G. grisly autopsy report released
Last Updated: 3:11 PM, December 7, 2012

The autopsy report for the late Notorious B.I.G. has been disclosed for the first time.
The hip-hop star, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, died in 1997 after being shot four times in a drive-by shooting on Wilshire Blvd. while he was sitting in the passenger seat of a Chevy Suburban.
The report, obtained by TMZ, reveals graphic details from the night of his murder.
According to the report, Wallace sustained four gunshot wounds to the chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum. Three of the four shots were not fatal. Also, there were no traces of drugs or alcohol in his system.
The first gunshot hit his left forearm and traveled down to his wrist. Gunshot No. 2 hit him in the back, missing all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder. Gunshot No. 3 hit his outer left thigh and left through his inner thigh. The report says that the third bullet "strikes the left side of the scrotum, causing a very shallow, 3/8 inch linear laceration."
The final bullet was the one that reportedly killed the Brooklyn rapper. It entered through his right hip and hit several vital organs. The bullet struck his colon, liver, heart and upper lobe of his left lung and came to a rest in his left shoulder area.
Wallace was rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital where doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to save the slain rapper.
He was only 24, leaving behind a daughter, T’Yonna Wallace, and a son, Christopher Wallace, Jr.
Wallace’s shooter has never been found.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was reading about this earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #3
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Shot in the nuts. What a way to go.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sickening

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

RIP Biggie.

Ready To Die is top-5 rap LP´s ever.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
Says the guy that actually took time to Google gay images...
Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Fuck the ignorant black guys that shot him. Fucking faggots. I miss Notorious Big and fuck the black guys that shot 2Pac even though 2Pac has himself to blame for his death because of his ignorance.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Fuck the ignorant black guys that shot him. Fucking faggots. I miss Notorious Big and fuck the black guys that shot 2Pac even though 2Pac has himself to blame for his death because of his ignorance.

Lol CJ killing the thread once again
Old 12-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't mean to laugh because Notorious Big and 2Pac's deaths isn't funny because they should still be here. If they were here, they would be laughing and dissing these clown rappers now. Notorious Big has a funny skit on Ready To Die after the song Respect that has a woman sucking his dick LOL. She says i don't know how to do this and he said it's just a part of sex LOL. He said just a little peck for daddy, just a little peck and it sounds like she kisses his dick LOL. Then she starts sucking his dick and when she's done, she says you know i don't be doing this. Don't you know that? He said whatever bitch LOL. I also like the skit after Gimme The Loot song when he's smoking weed and he's choking on the weed LOL. Props to the director who did Notorious movie. I like the actresses who played Little Kim and Faith Evans. Little Kim was played by Naturi Naughton who was in Lottery Ticket movie with Little Bow Wow and Ice Cube and Faith was played by hottie Antonique Smith who i have a crush on. I got a picture of her on my bedroom wall.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

how many pictures do you have on your wall? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

My bedroom wall is filled with pictures of hot celebrity women and models like Melyssa Ford, Charlize Theron, Leila Arcieri, Faith Evans, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, LisaRaye, Mari Morrow, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton, Jessica Alba, Sanaa Lathan, Jada Pinkett, KD Aubert, Diane Lane, Pamela Anderson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sheila E, Lauren London, Meagan Good.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't mean to laugh because Notorious Big and 2Pac's deaths isn't funny because they should still be here. If they were here, they would be laughing and dissing these clown rappers now. Notorious Big has a funny skit on Ready To Die after the song Respect that has a woman sucking his dick LOL. She says i don't know how to do this and he said it's just a part of sex LOL. He said just a little peck for daddy, just a little peck and it sounds like she kisses his dick LOL. Then she starts sucking his dick and when she's done, she says you know i don't be doing this. Don't you know that? He said whatever bitch LOL. I also like the skit after Gimme The Loot song when he's smoking weed and he's choking on the weed LOL. Props to the director who did Notorious movie. I like the actresses who played Little Kim and Faith Evans. Little Kim was played by Naturi Naughton who was in Lottery Ticket movie with Little Bow Wow and Ice Cube and Faith was played by hottie Antonique Smith who i have a crush on. I got a picture of her on my bedroom wall.
stop trolling
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 AM   #14
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
My bedroom wall is filled with pictures of hot celebrity women and models like Melyssa Ford, Charlize Theron, Leila Arcieri, Faith Evans, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, LisaRaye, Mari Morrow, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton, Jessica Alba, Sanaa Lathan, Jada Pinkett, KD Aubert, Diane Lane, Pamela Anderson, Michelle Pfeiffer, Beyonce, Rihanna, Sheila E, Lauren London, Meagan Good.
You do realise some of those women are...black?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #15
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

don't feed the troll