news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Complex's 30 Worst Fall-Offs In Rap History

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/12...in-rap-history

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

This is the worst list ever. EPMD, Jungle Brothers, Pharcyde, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, KRS One, Tribe Called Quest, RAEKWON???

Morons. No Bone Thugz-N Harmony ahahhahaha. No Dr.Dre.

Tribe Called Quest made 3, arguably 4 classics in a row and then made an album that was good, but not for Tribe's standards.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta

I bet Kool Keith doesn't give a fuck about that list. His new mixtape he still has mad passion for rap! This list is based on money and sales.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

They should have mentioned Prodigy
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:27 AM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

guys, its a list compiled by two bitches named "rosenthal".

you cant take these guys seriously. its as if buckshotstheone wrote that bullshit.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #6
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

No Prodigy??? He fell off quicker than the speed of light. 2000 he was droppin gems, by 2001 he had destroyed his mind.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Why just Prodigy; Mobb Deep fell off big time
Old 12-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

i wasn't mad at the raekwon one, they killed him when they said his 2 albums in between the sequels where forgetable. i couldn't argue dat cause i coped both. and forgot about them quick. now he's on point though possibly holdin the torch for the wu now.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with the list. I hate to diss some of the rappers that's on the list because most of them are my favorite rappers but they have fallen off.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #10
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Why just Prodigy; Mobb Deep fell off big time
This is true. Although Havoc stepped up on Infamy imo, after that it was a downward spiral.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Infamy was Mobb Deep's worst album even though Clap and Burn songs are hard. I think Blood Money album is good and Amerikka's Nightmare album was disappointing but there was a few songs on there i liked such as Got It Twisted, When You Hear That, the song they did with Jadakiss. I hope Havoc's upcoming solo album is tight because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i love that beat.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #12
CharlesJones

Ya'll should click on another topic that Complex did talking about 11 rap debut albums that weren't good. These fools put Common's first album and 2Pac's first album on the list hahahahahahahahahahaha. Those albums are good. Common's Can I Borrow A Dollar album is his best outta all the albums he's done. 2Pac's 2Pacalypse Now album is one of his best. I agree with the other albums they talked about like GZA, Gang Starr, The Roots, The RZA, Camron.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #13
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Infamy was Mobb Deep's worst album even though Clap and Burn songs are hard. I think Blood Money album is good and Amerikka's Nightmare album was disappointing but there was a few songs on there i liked such as Got It Twisted, When You Hear That, the song they did with Jadakiss. I hope Havoc's upcoming solo album is tight because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i love that beat.
co-sign.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ya'll should click on another topic that Complex did talking about 11 rap debut albums that weren't good. These fools put Common's first album and 2Pac's first album on the list hahahahahahahahahahaha. Those albums are good. Common's Can I Borrow A Dollar album is his best outta all the albums he's done. 2Pac's 2Pacalypse Now album is one of his best. I agree with the other albums they talked about like GZA, Gang Starr, The Roots, The RZA, Camron.
Someone who understands. Common's first album is an underrated masterpiece. Great stories, chill flow and great NO ID beats. Resurrection was definitely better for me, also One Day It'll All Make Sense but if Common ended his carreer right after he made Be he would have one of the greatest discographies of all time. 2Pacalypse Now is the best album 2Pac made followed by Stricly 4 My NIGGAZ, but he was never that great lyrically. All Eyez On Me & Me Against The World are average albums for 90s hiphop standards.

I disagree with Organix and Words From The Genius. Both albums were great, but they're not good when you compare them with masterpieces like Iladelph Halflife, Things Fall Apart or Liquid Swords. That doesn't make them bad.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #15
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote