news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-11-2012, 05:11 AM   #31
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people who value baseless currency are pathetic

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #32
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people who value baseless wutang double cds are worst
Old 12-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #33
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

send me all of your baseless currency faggot lol. let see who your real god is
Old 12-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lol i thought you was smarter than that.

do you know what baseless currency means??

is your doller(whatever currecny you use/all currencies) actually backed by anything real??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
send me all of your baseless currency faggot lol. let see who your real god is

you just showed and proved that your god, is baseless money,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

a lot of what you guys are talking about is basicly just this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%...slave_morality
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #36
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alright, if you really want to give back this holiday season, but like the OP, you hate churches and shelters........i have a program perfect for you.

it allows you to clean the homeless' genitals with your very own saliva. on the street. no supervision at all.

go to www.christmasblowjobsforthehomeless.com or www.blowthehomeless.org and see what christmas cheer you might be able to spread in your city/town.

happy holidaze!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #37
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

something a few anons have done, including myself is,.

go round picking up litter and cleaning up public areas,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
something a few anons have done, including myself is,.

YEA We CALL THAT EARTH DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #39
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
alright, if you really want to give back this holiday season, but like the OP, you hate churches and shelters........i have a program perfect for you.

it allows you to clean the homeless' genitals with your very own saliva. on the street. no supervision at all.

go to www.christmasblowjobsforthehomeless.com or www.blowthehomeless.org and see what christmas cheer you might be able to spread in your city/town.

happy holidaze!
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #40
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
YEA We CALL THAT EARTH DAY

hahah nice pic, made me laugh !

i mean not on public 'self gratification' days, where the rest of the year you do fuck all, maybe even drop litter....

im on about random days.. like hit the same city/spot over the course of a few days..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #41
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA is right. Most of the people who are in the shelters are weak because they can't handle life. Not all of the people who're in shelters are less than human. I was one of those people who lived in a shelter. I'll make a thread about the whole experience later.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #42
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
That's standard rat-traits right there. Remember to get the fousty nibbles of pavement pizzas.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
^^ lol i thought you was smarter than that.

do you know what baseless currency means??

is your doller(whatever currecny you use/all currencies) actually backed by anything real??

you just showed and proved that your god, is baseless money,
you have no background in finance and no training or pedigree in economics. Send me all of your baseless currency. Lets set something up. I'm dead serious, send me all of your baseless currency.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:39 AM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
TSA is right. Most of the people who are in the shelters are weak because they can't handle life. Not all of the people who're in shelters are less than human. I was one of those people who lived in a shelter. I'll make a thread about the whole experience later.
i dont think they're less than human, they're just the type of human i would like to avoid.

look forward to reading it
Old 12-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
you have no background in finance and no training or pedigree in economics. Send me all of your baseless currency. Lets set something up. I'm dead serious, send me all of your baseless currency.

i dont?? are you sure??

ok lets run with what your saying

basic economics, watch max keiser, check naked capitalism. com look at zerohedge look at real economists, those that help make the algorithms on wall street.

ive actually worked for nationwide building society, that was my 1st paid employment after leaving university back in 99. worked for nationawide for 3 years.

but regardless of having 'no economic background/finance'

its obvious to see, that you cant run an economy based on fraud, lies and deceit, the ones that set up these economic models, know fuck all about economies.. they should know wealth comes from the people, you cant create wealth if your fucking the people over.

you cant create wealth by making interest rates negative. that stagnates the market, as the speculators will not speculate. as there is no rewards.

instead teh savers get penalized, same as they always do, when the banks speculate and hedge there bets, then lose,

nope! thats economy.. steal money off the savers. so the rich can gamble with it

GREAT economic model that.. i understand why u love baseless currency.

baseless as its not backed by anything. baseless as it has no REAL value.

continue to slave yourself, while getting nothing of value in return

oh wait.. you buy designer clothes? lolol thats value??
oh u buy new tv/car? is that value? how much does the VALUe drop in the space of days of using it??

LOL

lol at slaving yourself up moar!

ok lets make a deal. i send you baseless currency. you send me precious metals? you know.. something that has actual value,

you sound nigerian.. if so.. do you like the economic model t hat bp has in nigeria? where they rape and pollute the land, but never have to pay to clean it up?

your business model = exploitation and thieving..

you can keep that model, while i look forward to an open sourced future

the political spectrum has become obsolete and mathematically incapable of serving human needs. It only creates a false division between people who need to be building new collaborative, open-source systems of governance. Human problems require technical solutions, so we need a scientifically driven system that arrives at decisions - free from biased human opinion - on how to optimally manage and distribute resources.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-13-2012 at 05:02 AM.