news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #91
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rofl, you made me imagine you saying leeeesuire!

some of the moons in our solar system look like deathstars! crazy shit,

lol at knowing what tectrus' genitals are shaped like

your cheeky bob! using a starbucks cup!!! and splenda! hope u dont use that shit, excito toxins are bad mmmkay

teh next stage deep astral builds,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-13-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #92
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

No i fucks with that turbinado sugar

I advise you keep your distance from the splenda though

Heard something about it containing rat poisons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #93
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but im a ratist, im immune, (kinda like how shaolin monks and other monks are immune to pain) just gotta disconnect

ill never fuck with aspartame or splenda, or any other monosodiumglutomate type of poison

ow rat poison u mean like monsanto have made?

i dont know what that turbinado sugar is, any good?

i just get organic UN-refined cane sugar (usually tate and lyle brand or billingtons)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #94
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Turbinado = raw, organic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #95
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
I'm a sexually active virgin
Old 12-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #96
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Turbinado = raw, organic

raw as un refined? its brown/yellowy??

i haz teh same! :P

im a check if u can get turbinado in teh uk

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #97
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just imagine if soul wasn't dropped on his tiny rat-like cranium as a kid, He may have well turned into a smart, funny and decent guy......instead he's just a simple, juvenile sounding outcast of society.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #98
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i got something for you bob

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #99
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
I'm a sexually active virgin

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #100
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What souls girlfriend looks like...

Old 12-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #101
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

im single atm.

please dont fall in love (:

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #102
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
i dont?? are you sure??

ok lets run with what your saying

basic economics, watch max keiser, check naked capitalism. com look at zerohedge look at real economists, those that help make the algorithms on wall street.

ive actually worked for nationwide building society, that was my 1st paid employment after leaving university back in 99. worked for nationawide for 3 years.

but regardless of having 'no economic background/finance'

its obvious to see, that you cant run an economy based on fraud, lies and deceit, the ones that set up these economic models, know fuck all about economies.. they should know wealth comes from the people, you cant create wealth if your fucking the people over.

you cant create wealth by making interest rates negative. that stagnates the market, as the speculators will not speculate. as there is no rewards.

instead teh savers get penalized, same as they always do, when the banks speculate and hedge there bets, then lose,

nope! thats economy.. steal money off the savers. so the rich can gamble with it

GREAT economic model that.. i understand why u love baseless currency.

baseless as its not backed by anything. baseless as it has no REAL value.

continue to slave yourself, while getting nothing of value in return

oh wait.. you buy designer clothes? lolol thats value??
oh u buy new tv/car? is that value? how much does the VALUe drop in the space of days of using it??

LOL

lol at slaving yourself up moar!

ok lets make a deal. i send you baseless currency. you send me precious metals? you know.. something that has actual value,

you sound nigerian.. if so.. do you like the economic model t hat bp has in nigeria? where they rape and pollute the land, but never have to pay to clean it up?

your business model = exploitation and thieving..

you can keep that model, while i look forward to an open sourced future

the political spectrum has become obsolete and mathematically incapable of serving human needs. It only creates a false division between people who need to be building new collaborative, open-source systems of governance. Human problems require technical solutions, so we need a scientifically driven system that arrives at decisions - free from biased human opinion - on how to optimally manage and distribute resources.

I didn't read anything except the first paragraph. Odds are you have glanced are vague outdated 19th century macro economic theories, but instead of getting into real economics which requires a strong and monotonous grasp on algebra you just left it at vague introductions to macroeconomics. I think you think smart people shit is cool but you're too lazy to be intelligent to just know the easy portions of a lot of subjects and fill in the difficult blanks with notions and ideas that sooth your predisposed beliefs about the world, which is also a product of laziness and stupidity.

You're just lazy. That's why all this FEDREALZ DREDVESERs stuff is appealing to you. It makes the world look like a mid 80s action movie, which is easy to understand and feel that you have a mastery of. You dont want to know anything else because you can't. You don't have a fortitude, devotion, and drive needed to really understand the things you're talking about beyond a vague theoretic level. You're a pussy.

give me a formula that shows the relationship between real interest rates and fluctuations in reserve currency. pussy.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:14 AM   #103
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

you only read 1st paragraph and expect me to break shit down so; your a want to be slave for baseless currency can understand real??? interest rates (do you know what that means? whats real interest? whose interest is it? what the people pay? the currency interest, or the interest the central banks get for printing the cash? do you know what fractional reserve lending is, or what a fiat currency is?) and the fluctuations in reserve currency of pussies? word?

ill give u one jewel for free, teh us $1000 bonds are at record levels..
what does that mean? why are they so high.. do you know or even understand?

come correct, and ill show and prove,or keep acting like a knob and talk to yourself

really cant believe your even defending such a fraudulent system that exploits everyone in it, apart from the money creators/printers

just wait till technolgies will be able to make it to market for the benefit of humanity. LENR is making its way to market at present. but soon advanced 3D printers, nanotechnology and bioengineering will enable the production of all goods so easy that nothing will be scarce; and because goods will be so easy to produce in quantity it won't be worth selling or stealing thus making money more or less obsolete.

but for my current views.. i leave you Tyler Ɖurden

or get some understanding from one of the guise who made the algorithms on wall street.

^^ too big to jail. (thats not capitalism but its a system that has YOUR GOD baseless money, hence why you defend the fraud and injustice)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-14-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #104
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wait..is this wu Corp hell? Oh ok...yea It is..wrong place

Carry on

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #105
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

^ hahaha it's the place where the dusty rag bitches hang. You need a pair of nearly-demolished sandals and tea-bag hands just to gain entry.