news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

View Poll Results: 20th Year Anniversary Album ???
YES 23 53.49%
NO 9 20.93%
Yes but will be pushed to 2023 for their 30th 6 13.95%
Suzette died of AIDS 5 11.63%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #16
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
/\ what the fuck is your purpose on this Wu-Tang forum exactly!? (TSA)
The fuck is wrong with the offbeat fans sitting around like its a womens tea party or book club every day discussing your favorite member and his abilities and strengths like its your husband??

Lets at least make an honest attempt, and pretend we are trying to lay our seed and procreate. Not expect GZA to chug a bottle of ensure and spit 16 bars, then end up in ICU because the metaphors broke his spine like a wish bone.

Has it clicked why they hate this board?

Only Rod Belding could save this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #18
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow bob View Post
the fuck is wrong with the offbeat fans sitting around like its a womens tea party or book club every day discussing your favorite member and his abilities and strengths like its your husband??

Lets at least make an honest attempt, and pretend we are trying to lay our seed and procreate. Not expect gza to chug a bottle of ensure and spit 16 bars, then end up in icu because the metaphors broke his spine like a wish bone.

Has it clicked why they hate this board?

Only rod belding could save this board
lmao

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #19
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think its good time to bump this, tho so far all we got is the album title.

i say dropping in july is comical to say the least. going by forever era, forever was marketed to be released in feb. 97 but dropped in june so maybe ABT will drop in nov. lol
Old 04-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #20
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
You faggots still listen to wutang?

That's like sitting around and being like "Oh they're doing the NBA draft, i wanna see one more Charles Barkley game"

who i wutang do you actually want to hear rap and why at this age in life are you still impressed with adult men saying clever sentences that rhyme with each other? You're just going to dickride into infinity and shit? There's no way you can look at something you thought was cool when you were 14 and still think it's cool now. wtf?
it's called Art. scorsese is an old fuck, but still makes gangster movies. end of story

anyway, this album should be named after John Woo's best movie... HARD-BOILED

on second thought, never mind. that's a dumb title

how much you wanna bet this album is going to sound just like 2000's The W? very moody, some preaching, Ghost crying over heartfelt tracks over '70s soul samples, etc...

just like 8D, Raekwon will most likely dominate the album, but Ghost's verses will end up being the standouts, as always.

if RZA produces every track, then I'll be scared
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
If and when a final Wu Tang Clan l.p. does occur; all I want is for it to be entirely produced by Wu Elements. We have more than enough entirely Rza produced projects to keep us satisfied. He should just sit that one out on the production tip and let Wu Elements handle it; they have proven themselves worthy. True Master, Fourth Disciple, Allah Mathematics, Bronze Nazareth and Cilvaringz helming an entire album would be an epic send off for us fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
it's called Art. scorsese is an old fuck, but still makes gangster movies. end of story

anyway, this album should be named after John Woo's best movie... HARD-BOILED

on second thought, never mind. that's a dumb title

how much you wanna bet this album is going to sound just like 2000's The W? very moody, some preaching, Ghost crying over heartfelt tracks over '70s soul samples, etc...

just like 8D, Raekwon will most likely dominate the album, but Ghost's verses will end up being the standouts, as always.

if RZA produces every track, then I'll be scared
repped both yall
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #22
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Exit The Wu-Tang [The Final Chamber]
^this should be the album title^

the one they have now sucks, as far as a last wu album go...imo
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #23
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
Exit The Wu-Tang [The Final Chamber]
^this should be the album title^

the one they have now sucks, as far as a last wu album go...imo
couldnt agree more !! A Better Tomorrow is a good name for a song not an entore album.

my actual LP from 97.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #24
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Method Man has laid four verses, Ghostface Killah just laid two new verses, and 2 verses from Inspectah Deck. The new Wu Tang LP is coming together. We moving baby....#BetterTomorrow.

from Rza's facebook

A Better Tomorrow would be a cool album title if they stay about the upliftment of the people

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #25
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

honestly thats what im hopin for

we need some rzarecta shit

raekwon once said that rza was spittin some real serious darts around the time of the w and they told him to chill

the question becomes does that persona still exist inside bobby?

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #26
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice grasshopper

I'm expecting good things. Legendary Weapons was great imo, and the recent Man with the Iron Fists soundtrack was dope. Pretty much all of the clan has been active so no ring rust.
The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #27
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob iron monkeysoob iron monkeysoob iron monkeysoob iron monkeysoob iron monkey

I can't get enough! I'm waitin' for this shit. The title is not bad, but as JehovAllah said "Exit The Wu-Tang (The Final Chamber)" would be better.
"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #28
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

I don't know if wu can release a dope album again cuz something has broken. As Rza said when they released "The W" in the beginning he was the only general since 2000 he had to deal with 7 generals who wanted to do their own things. Rza was the main architect of the wu universe but I don't know if Rza is still alive. I do think he is dead and nowadays we deal with Bobby Digi this stupid motherfucker who only thinks about party, bitches and fuck. Robert Diggs wants to be a star in hollywood and I don't believe wu generals respect him as they once did. If Robert diggs could focus on making beats he would certainly produce gems. I don't know if they can resurrect Voltron once again. I consider wu forever as their testimony to the world. The albums they droped after that were good but they lacked something. They lacked the true Rza and Ol Dirty Bastar who can't be replaced. The guy was unique and gave a special spice to the wu alchemy. Anyway we shall see if they can bring back Voltron.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #29
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
honestly thats what im hopin for

we need some rzarecta shit

raekwon once said that rza was spittin some real serious darts around the time of the w and they told him to chill

the question becomes does that persona still exist inside bobby?
True, I heard that when Rae and "Robert Diggs" recorded songs for "OBCL II", Rae said that Rza was on fire. I know Rae hates Bobby Digi so if he said that, it means that he was dealing with the True Rza. I believe that Rza is still alive somewhere in the spirit of Robert Diggs but Robert Diggs doesn't want to bring him back because he is too raw and "too slamming for these Cold Killing labels". I hope Robert Diggs will bring back Rza for the last time. I ask them to give a last gift to the hip hop world and then Diggs can do his own things in Hollywood. If the True Rza is back then the wu generals will follow.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #30
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

edited
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote