news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

View Poll Results: 20th Year Anniversary Album ???
YES 23 53.49%
NO 9 20.93%
Yes but will be pushed to 2023 for their 30th 6 13.95%
Suzette died of AIDS 5 11.63%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #31
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
True, I heard that when Rae and "Robert Diggs" recorded songs for "OBCL II", Rae said that Rza was on fire. I know Rae hates Bobby Digi so if he said that, it means that he was dealing with the True Rza. I believe that Rza is still alive somewhere in the spirit of Robert Diggs but Robert Diggs doesn't want to bring him back because he is too raw and "too slamming for these Cold Killing labels". I hope Robert Diggs will bring back Rza for the last time. I ask them to give a last gift to the hip hop world and then Diggs can do his own things in Hollywood. If the True Rza is back then the wu generals will follow.
True... I don't know why RZA doesn't want to back in his best form.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #32
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
True... I don't know why RZA doesn't want to back in his best form.
Robert Diggs thinks he is a master producer and he could produce dope shits by his own. He is friend with many mainstream artists and it changes his mind. He thinks he is good... and he is a god.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #33
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rae on the album. and FILA isn't dropping til September, pushed back again

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2013/05/...be-done-right/
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #34
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

so im guessin raekwon is gonna hold a second wu-tang project back. This shit kinda reminds me of 8 diagrams, remember some wu members were excited and than raekwon said he wasnt really feelin some of the new experimental shit rza was doin and than you also had ghost droppin his album around the same time and suspiciously ghost is barely on 8 diagrams(he only had 3 verses i remember). I also think some niggaz gave rza some bullshit uninspired verses on 8d as well. That album could have been near classic if there had been more energy behind it as well as a lot more ghost. Hopefully they all get on the same page and really get together an idea of what they want this album to sound like and hopefully the generals send rza QUALITY verses...As far as some people on this forum hoping for them to all be in the studio together at the same time, they need to stop dreaming. Its still obvious that all of them still have big egos and some are a lot bigger than others, to be honest rae, ghost, and meth might be losing money by spending a lot of time focusing on a group project. They stay touring(show money), and rae and ghost always have there own projects to handle(icewater inc,F.I.L.A., DoomStarks, SC2) which are way more profitable than a group album would be. It must be a bitch trying to split up who makes what amount of $$ off of this album.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:40 AM   #35
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
so im guessin raekwon is gonna hold a second wu-tang project back. This shit kinda reminds me of 8 diagrams, remember some wu members were excited and than raekwon said he wasnt really feelin some of the new experimental shit rza was doin and than you also had ghost droppin his album around the same time and suspiciously ghost is barely on 8 diagrams(he only had 3 verses i remember). I also think some niggaz gave rza some bullshit uninspired verses on 8d as well. That album could have been near classic if there had been more energy behind it as well as a lot more ghost. Hopefully they all get on the same page and really get together an idea of what they want this album to sound like and hopefully the generals send rza QUALITY verses...As far as some people on this forum hoping for them to all be in the studio together at the same time, they need to stop dreaming. Its still obvious that all of them still have big egos and some are a lot bigger than others, to be honest rae, ghost, and meth might be losing money by spending a lot of time focusing on a group project. They stay touring(show money), and rae and ghost always have there own projects to handle(icewater inc,F.I.L.A., DoomStarks, SC2) which are way more profitable than a group album would be. It must be a bitch trying to split up who makes what amount of $$ off of this album.
I just ask us to respect fans. In 97 when they messed up the tour, they lost a lot of fans worldwide. We felt that they didn't give a fuck ! So they could go to hell ! Before 99 I bought everything the wu released and it was not easy cuz I don't live in America but I was a die hard fan. If they don't respect me, I won't respect them.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #36
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

its crazy how they anounce an album but yet most members of the group and there managers dont seem to have any faith in this project or seem unmotivated at the thought of putting an a genuine effort 4 the album. I dont wanna hear chamber music, i wanna here a real wu themed album(36chambers, 4ever, the w). Doesnt have to be as good as the classics but i still wanna here a wu-ish sonically produced album. This seems very unlikely at this point....
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:02 AM   #37
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Divine: "3 DAYS OFF TOUR ..STILL WORK AT THE STUDIO TO WORK ON THE NEW LP .."

Old 08-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #38
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I think they miss this dude so fucking much. I know they didn't do much in those last years of his life, but at least they still spit with a little bit of energy. Outside of Ghost they all sound like they're falling asleep... even when the shits dope it's never as dope as we know it could've been.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:01 AM   #39
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
Divine: "3 DAYS OFF TOUR ..STILL WORK AT THE STUDIO TO WORK ON THE NEW LP .."

good bump and a nice pic of deck doin his thing @ the lab..... repped.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #40
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cilva's double album IS the final chamber
Old 08-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #41
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Cilva's double album IS the final chamber
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #42
theheavens
Banned

lol

people still think RZA (who just gave the only good beat he's recently made to Earl) is going to make a classic wu album

meanwhile, Cilva discovered a time machine and created the perfect wu album for wu stans

my money's on the Moroccan
Old 08-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #43
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
lol

people still think RZA (who just gave the only good beat he's recently made to Earl) is going to make a classic wu album

meanwhile, Cilva discovered a time machine and created the perfect wu album for wu stans

my money's on the Moroccan
Think about it. Cilvaringz is trying to recreate something which has already been done (and probably in a better way). Meanwhile RZA is focusing on other, new things. It's not honest to compare these 2 albums. Cilvaringz is making the album for people who miss the past while Wu is making music for the future. I also think his album wil be better, mainly because I will probably digg the sound more. You can't expect them to make the same music forever.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #44
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
I also think his album wil be better, mainly because I will probably digg the sound more
that's all I needed to hear. more people on here need to realize that. and yeah, Cilva's not going to reinvent the wheel, but overall, his record is going to be better.

I wish I could see the look on RZA's face when Andrew Kelley sits his ass down and forces him to listen to Cilva's double album for the first time

RZA: "nah, son, this ain't any good"

but deep down......

he's going to go back and change the entire sound of A Better Tomorrow into a more "old school" sound
Old 08-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #45
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

without a doubt im looking forward to cilva's album more so than the group album.....idk why cilva's can't just be the group album and throw RZA on as an Exec. Prod. to make him happy....sales would be much better for cilva and the music is gonna bang