news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Freelancers - Official Movie Trailer 50 Cent, Robert De Niro, Forest Whitaker 2012 HD

Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks for posting this Big Smokes. I wanna see this. This is the 2nd time 50 Cent has worked with Robert Deniro because they did Righteous Kill movie which is good.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Here you go Miliato.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw Freelancers last week and it's good. 50 Cent had 2 hot women in this. There was a scene when Forest Whitaker and 50 Cent went to a house that had a lot of women and sex was going on in different rooms between men and women. There was 2 women that were freaking each other while Forest Whitaker was in the room with them doing drugs LOL. When Forest and 50 first came to the house, a black woman came to the door naked LOL.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

decent film had alot more potential but good performances by Forest and DeNiro

50 is new to acting so ima give him a pass but his acting passes between mediocre and quite good, hopefully he will improve

it sucks how so many high profile actors are putting out financially weak films esp. in action genre

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Who cares that well known actors are doing straight to video movies. I don't give a shit about that. All i care about is if the movie is gonna be good or bad. I've seen a lot of good straight to video movies. Freelancers is a very good movie. Lot of hot women in this. I really love the scene when Forest and 50 go to a house that has a lot of hot half naked women and in each bedroom that 50 walks to, there's women fucking men LOL. Forest is in a bedroom with 2 women fucking each other and he's doing drugs while he's watching them hahahahahahahahaha. I also like the 2 hot women 50 Cent messes with. I've never seen them before. Hispanic woman that 50 ends up with is very hot. Props to director Jesse Terrero for doing this.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #7
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I saw this last night and I gotta say it was pretty good...it was kinda funny to see the white dude go crazy and start shooting everybody in the club ackin like shyne and shit,lol. this 1 was definitely worth checking out. not the greatest flick ever seen it but definitely watchable.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote