news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw, teh god saturn,... is heavily influential in freemasonic circles..

even in the christian cross,, also in mecca,.

every religion is saturn worship,

i recommend the thread i made in ktl, called signs of an alien sky, as ancient cultures, saw saturn as something else (than what it is now)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

forgot link

http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookread...aturnalia.html

really good book,read this some time ago

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #18
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
cos that info is not in circulation any more

While this was said in an episode of “Boondocks”, there is a ring of truth to it. The Worldwide Church of God, prior to its public dismantling, issued a series of pamphlets on a host of Biblical subjects. Among them was “The Plain Truth About Christmas”, which details fully the root of nearly all Christmas traditions, including Saturnalia’s link to the holiday. Sadly, these pamphlets are out of print and hard to find

http://rapgenius.com/Ras-kass-nature-of-the-threat-lyrics#note-161663

now check the historical pattern
December 25th, now thought the birth of Christ
Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk
Fucked each other then beat their wife
Fact is, it was still practiced, 'til they called it Christmas
So put a gerbil on your Christmas list
1 ras kass showed didnt back up his point with evidence in his song
2 ive never read one of those pamphlets but the pamphelt seems to suggest a link between saturnalia and christmas which i agree with. but do the pamphlets actually mention men beating up their wives on saturnalia?
3. the best evidence u can give is a primary source from roman times that says men beat up their wives on saturnalia and ive never found no such source. this also makes me question why people think men beat up women on saturnalia.
4. nature of the threat contains errors such as thinking homo sapiens appeared only 20,000 years ago.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #19
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

why the fuck does ras kass think saturn is a homosexual god. rassy is a good rapper but he lacks understanding of ancient cultures.

i read some of that saturnalia book and it seemed to be a fictional book and not based on fact.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Yes - we should all collectively come together and try to make sense of what goes on in the mind of Ras Kass!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #21
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Yes - we should all collectively come together and try to make sense of what goes on in the mind of Ras Kass!!!

hahah lol

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Better than deciphering hell razah/heaven raazahs lyrics

Quote:
1 ras kass showed didnt back up his point with evidence in his song, i dont understand sorry... its a song, technically what he stated was correct, just need to do your own digging
2 ive never read one of those pamphlets but the pamphelt seems to suggest a link between saturnalia and christmas which i agree with. but do the pamphlets actually mention men beating up their wives on saturnalia? not sure, by romans and greeks where well homosexual, that was encouraged.. its mainstream history.. plus romans and greeks loved there fighting.. it makes sense for them to beat there women, and fuck men, maybe under that tortoise? shield thingy in 300? thats why they out lasted the persians??? lots of mistletow?/
3. the best evidence u can give is a primary source from roman times that says men beat up their wives on saturnalia and ive never found no such source. this also makes me question why people think men beat up women on saturnalia. sauce has been erased from time, will get back to you on this, im sure i have seen sauce in the past
4. nature of the threat contains errors such as thinking homo sapiens appeared only 20,000 years ago. Nope, he states the blue eyed, dlonde haired homo sapians appeared then, i disagree with that..but my sources are kinda :| various researchers who i rate, plus those who do regressive hypnosis, plus i think bill cooper.. who all state, teh aryan blonde hair blue eyed homosapian came from mars... but its weird tho ie.. Cheikh Anta Diop, in the African origins of the species stated that IRAN meant, land of teh ARYAN.. ok going off topic.. sorry

Ras Kass Explains His Inspiration For “Nature Of The Threat”

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2012/11/30/r...of-the-threat/

i prefer this tho, over nature of the threat

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #23
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

sorry soul but saying ras kass is correct and then having no sources to back it up isnt good research.

and making the hypothesis without any proof that greeks loved to beat up their women is also not good. where has this rumour for domestic abuse came from. homosexuality was a common practice because they didnt think in terms of hetrosexual/homosexual they thought in therms of dominant/submissive. submissive men were looked down upon.

blue eyes only appeared 6,000-10,000 years ago. theres other errors in that song. saturns birth date was never specified so why does ras pretend he was born on 25th december. also anyone who has done proper research will realise rome definitely did not conquer egypt and Greece by the fifth century BC. i didnt think people actually took that song seriously anymore.
Quote: