news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #46
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I wouldn't let him live but Superman would have allowed Zod to live....locked up where he wouldn't be able to get out.

That's the point! Superman preserves life at all costs regardless of what he/she did. It's like RagnaroK stated, it's not in Superman's character to kill someone.

I think the writers got lazy.

Superman's killed before; he's even killed Zod before, in the movies and the comics. I don't understand the griping about him killing, he didn't take any joy in it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #47
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And if u understand nolans approach to writing, im sure they gonnA expand more on that in the sequeal

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #48
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

*sequel

Lmfao @sequeal...u were prolly thinkin bout Alvin n the chipmunks.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #49
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao..damnit..that's why I hate this damn iPad

Old 06-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #50
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
Superman's killed before; he's even killed Zod before, in the movies and the comics. I don't understand the griping about him killing, he didn't take any joy in it.
Yes, indeed, Pandemic. It bothered me because it was raw, really raw.

I want to read your review of the movie. No sugar coating.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #51
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
OMG dude..this movie is fucking sick..anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what time it is..this is the perfect superman movie...Jesus christ the action sequences and the gorgeous Hans simmer score....fuck I'm seeing this again
lol u said the same for the last batman and that movie was a big pile of Filler, Plotholes and Cliches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Nolan co wrote this..he is known for realism...this general zod was a megalomaniac who wanted to kill at all costs, realistically u wou,dnt let a guy like that live..would u?
No, Nolan is known for being gritty, and gritty is not the same as realism. What you are talking about is logic, not realism.

RADIOACTIVE MAN, I know you're the 'I don't hate anything guy' but please have a critical approach at least once in your life, everything that is your thing you like so much that I expect Blade Runner outta every movie. So let me not get hyped too much, I'm gonna see it in two days, but if this shit isn't the best superhero movie ever, y'all can eat a dick.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #52
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

U do realize there were some movies I didn't like this year,which I made threads about so I'm not just the "I like everything dude", here's the thing, when I go to the theater..I'm not going in there ebert or one of these movie critics..I go in there to enjoy film, problem with a lot of y'all is walking into the theater with the mentality of a movie expert..or expert on the subject matter in regards to the movie..for me..it's never that serious unless it's a documentary, furthermore...there is something called taste and personal preference...if u went in there and hated it..I wouldn't care...because u not me..u just aren't into the same kinda stuff I am and NOlan himself has made it known..especially with the batman trilogy that he wanted to take a realistic approach to things..realism can also apply to logic...logically someone would be angry enough to kill his fathers killer,that a realer version of human emotion as opposed to the pretentious version comic books offer...I maintain what I said...this movie was sick and everything I expected to be..I was totally entertained...maybe what I look for in movies isn't what u do...maybe u a critic..maybe u scrutinize for plot holes etc...me? I go in as a fan..a movie lover and do just that

Old 06-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #53
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

And while everyone was going apeshit over iron man 3..I hated it...so there u go

Old 06-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #54
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, I'm out, fuck this (but than again)

but you are the 'I like everything guy'. I just have to check any new song by the Wu/Killa Beez, and you'll be there, sucking their dicks. You aren't radioactive, you're FOULBREATHSMELLMAN

can't wait for the new album to be average and y'all sucking their dicks. the same goes for anything Nolan does. The last really good Nolan movie was Prestige in 2006. Dark Knight & Inception had too much plotholes for my head to comprehend, Dark Knight Rises is solely made for patriotic americans who love bullshit propaganda (same as Thor aka Snore)....

The only thing why I wanna see this Superman is because the director made Watchmen. But seeing you like it makes me think twice about it.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #55
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Crazy how u attack me for my own opinion...once again..its ironic how u assume I like everything wu related when ive been preety vocal in the past on here about projects and tracks I hated, even caught hate for it on here...either way..im not gonna argue with u on here..u the last person I wver thought qould come at me like that on here. Enjoy your night sir, im sure u feel better now that its off your chest

Old 06-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #56
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

And if u choose not to see a movie because I liked it...it shows signs of a weak mind...didnt know I ha that much effect on your life lol...and your mention of american propaganda and me liking nolan films makes no sense..im no patriot..i dont watch movies with a political mindstate...u looking.for everything in the book.to attack me which makes no sense. If u had issues with me..u coukd have inboxed me like a man instead of using this thread.to insult.me...

Old 06-20-2013, 10:13 PM   #57
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

no, I just see a pattern. I'm gonna laugh like a baby that just ate if my prediction is true

you just want to defend yourself because you really have no idea about movies, you even said it yourself. exposing you like white trash or Prodigy. but it's obvious you like the propaganda bullshit, you're just another american that never puts any thought in what he watches/listens to

I just get that vibe from your posts. Sorry, but I can't be silent about it. You annoy me greatly, human.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #58
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

U acting like I came here and said im an expert..i share my opinion on what I like,period, I aint on here trying to school anyone on the technical aspects of movies, but ill tell u what, u are the all knowing expert with superior taste in movies and music, U HAPPY NOW?.

Another thing...pattern? So what are u doing, following my every move on this forum? Dude..how old are u? Seriously after reading your last few posts, ive lost respect for u and u were one of the few cats on here I actually thought was a decent cat. Turning a movie into an internet war? Thats what I expect from wannabe thug geeks on youtube who troll...really dude, its not that serious. Its just a movie and my opinion so let it get under your skin to a point of not seeing it or seeing it just to prove to.yourself that youre right,its your issue. Its also funny how when I disliked the new wu-tang clan leak...u said not a word...thats how iknow u just looking for anything u can to attack me. like your opinion or taste is all that matters, really..get over yourself...i dont see u directing any blockbusters either so dont sit there and act like u kniw everything about movies. U really sound like a kid

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 06-20-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #59
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Oh and another thing..for your info..your misplaced dislike for americans has made u once again sound idiotic...heres some info everyone here knows about me...im not american...ive always been vocal about it and actually frown on alot of american related ways of life, goes to show how much u really know..next u will accuse me of being an obama supporter and a proponent of every atriocity this country does, maybe next time..ask a little before u judge someone...u sit over there and assune im so closed minded american and yet u have no idea about even half the man I am..preety easy to judge someone based on web postings and forum activity huh? Lol smh

Wanna talk about patterns.maybe u shoukd take your frustrations with anericans to a real born and bred american...thats showing in your rants towards me.

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 06-20-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #60
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Superman has plot holes? like the main premise where this guy is working at THE DAILY NEWS WHERE THEY REPORT ABOUT SUPERMAN WHO IS FAMOUS AND THEY DON'T REALIZE ITS THE SAME GUY.

Jesus, if you buy that load of crap i don't think you need to worry about any other plot holes.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote