news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Packages of Meat

Shoplifter steals packet of meat, but leaves son behind

In Amsterdam, one would-be shoplifter made one big mistake. After stealing a packet of meat from a Dutch supermarket, one smart thief accidently left behind his 12-year-old son. Running away from supermarket employees alone, he narrowly escaped one “brave” worker who flung himself on the car to stop the escape. Over a packet of meat.

Once police arrived, they managed to contact the thief through .....

http://www.itstrulyrandom.com/2008/0...es-son-behind/

hows that sandwich ?
Old 12-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:42 AM   #4
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Woman shot and killed for not letting teens bum a ciagrette

BEAVER FALLS, Pa. (AP) — Three teens charged in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania woman targeted her after she told them to "get a job" when she saw them trying to bum a cigarette off her boyfriend, police said.

Beaver Falls police have charged 14-year-olds Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez and 13-year-old Kyle Goosby Jr. with conspiracy to commit criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday's shooting of Kayla Peterson, 22. She was shot at about 3:30 p.m. that day and died in a Pittsburgh hospital two hours later.

William Bailey, 28, said he saw a teen police later identified as Velasquez pull a gun and shoot his fiance' as she yelled at the teens who had followed him home from the store where he bought cigarettes.

The teens yelled profanities when he ignored their requests for a cigarette from his new pack.

"I didn't acknowledge them. I didn't look at them," Bailey said. "I pretended I didn't hear them."

When he got home, Peterson heard the teens and stepped outside to tell the teens to stop running the streets and said, "Why don't you guys get a job?" Bailey said.

That's when Velasquez fired and, Bailey said, Goolsby ran away. "He didn't want any part of that," Bailey said.

Still, under Pennsylvania law, Goolsby and Cleckley are charged with conspiracy because they were allegedly part of the overall incident in which Peterson was killed.

Goolsby was arrested Monday, but Cleckley and Velasquez remained at large Tuesday. Police Chief Charles Jones Jr. didn't immediately return a call, but has called the suspects "armed and dangerous. I'd like to see them off the street."

Defense attorney Michael Santicola said Goolsby has never been in trouble before.

"He is a 13-year-old boy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time," Santicola said, describing Goolsby as a middle school student.

But officials at Big Beaver Falls Area School District released a statement saying all three suspects have not "been part of the student body or within the district's buildings for over a year" without elaborating.

Bailey said he's struggling with the loss of his fiance and explaining her death to their daughter, Ellionna, who will be 2 in January.

"She really was the rock of our family," Bailey said. "I don't know what I'm going to do."

-http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121211/NEWS90/121219960

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fuck that gotta do wiff meat ? ^^^
Old 12-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

- Man kills his roommate over pork chop dispute

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...te-thomas-hahn

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck look at all these carnivores going crazy

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

High School Dating Rules Make STDs Spread Further

One of the most frustrating things about high school is that not only are you newly aware of the desire to rub your genitals on other people, but it's also the most difficult time you'll ever have doing so, thanks to the complicated dating rules of high school. It's socially unacceptable to date your friend's ex, or your ex's friends, or your ex's ex, or anyone you have third period with, because third period is the slutty period.
At times, boning almost seems too complicated to be worth it. (Just kidding. You'd surgically remove your own kneecaps for a blowjob.) Unfortunately, according to a recent study, all these complicated rules make STDs much better at getting around.

See, the big difference between high school and adult sexual politics is this: Adults generally belong to large social groups and develop sexual relationships within those groups -- punk rockers bone other punk rockers, businesspeople screw other businesspeople (who work in the same office, usually), and so on and so forth. Scientists call it a "hub," and STD breakouts tend to remain isolated to their respective social groups.

But high school is different. All those weird social rules force people to diversify their sex-pool, so while adults have hubs, teens have "chains." And these chains are long -- one link in the high school where the study was conducted connected 288 students (half the sexually active population), so even if you've only had one or two sex partners, you've still effectively bumped hips with most of the school. Adults are actually safer from STDs because they tend to bone more often within their social circle.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you have been promoted for your great work

your new name is Sgt. Stromboli
Old 12-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Woman shot and killed for not letting teens bum a ciagrette

BEAVER FALLS, Pa. (AP) — Three teens charged in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania woman targeted her after she told them to "get a job" when she saw them trying to bum a cigarette off her boyfriend, police said.

Beaver Falls police have charged 14-year-olds Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez and 13-year-old Kyle Goosby Jr. with conspiracy to commit criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday's shooting of Kayla Peterson, 22. She was shot at about 3:30 p.m. that day and died in a Pittsburgh hospital two hours later.

William Bailey, 28, said he saw a teen police later identified as Velasquez pull a gun and shoot his fiance' as she yelled at the teens who had followed him home from the store where he bought cigarettes.

The teens yelled profanities when he ignored their requests for a cigarette from his new pack.

"I didn't acknowledge them. I didn't look at them," Bailey said. "I pretended I didn't hear them."

When he got home, Peterson heard the teens and stepped outside to tell the teens to stop running the streets and said, "Why don't you guys get a job?" Bailey said.

That's when Velasquez fired and, Bailey said, Goolsby ran away. "He didn't want any part of that," Bailey said.

Still, under Pennsylvania law, Goolsby and Cleckley are charged with conspiracy because they were allegedly part of the overall incident in which Peterson was killed.

Goolsby was arrested Monday, but Cleckley and Velasquez remained at large Tuesday. Police Chief Charles Jones Jr. didn't immediately return a call, but has called the suspects "armed and dangerous. I'd like to see them off the street."

Defense attorney Michael Santicola said Goolsby has never been in trouble before.

"He is a 13-year-old boy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time," Santicola said, describing Goolsby as a middle school student.

But officials at Big Beaver Falls Area School District released a statement saying all three suspects have not "been part of the student body or within the district's buildings for over a year" without elaborating.

Bailey said he's struggling with the loss of his fiance and explaining her death to their daughter, Ellionna, who will be 2 in January.

"She really was the rock of our family," Bailey said. "I don't know what I'm going to do."

-http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121211/NEWS90/121219960

Old 12-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

Why she tell a 13 and 14 yr old to get a job?????????

Old 12-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #14
netscape check two
N.I.

they get life

Quote:
Quote: