news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default GZA: StarTalk Interview with Neil deGrasse Tyson [Video: 34 min]

StarTalk hosted by renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: He discusses his career and how science has influenced his life and creativity

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vHfdd-PQVwo&vq=hd1080#t=4m38s
Old 12-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Props

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Thanks for posting.

GZA's flow around 07:09 is better than in his recent tracks and he's not even recording, how come

Those lyrics he was rapping, I read them before in a interview and back then I was trying to find the track but couldn't find it. Who has it, if it ever got leaked or whatever, I'd appreciate it. If he still is going to use it, he was holding on to it since 05-06 lol
Old 12-14-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

this was really good thanks
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Legend of the Liquid Sword feat Anthony Allen (produced by Jaz-O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
GZA's flow around 07:09 is better than in his recent tracks and he's not even recording, how come

Those lyrics he was rapping, I read them before in a interview and back then I was trying to find the track but couldn't find it. Who has it, if it ever got leaked or whatever, I'd appreciate it. If he still is going to use it, he was holding on to it since 05-06 lol
lol...u must of heard from the track: that was released 10 years ago on the album/title track: Legend of the Liquid Sword: 2nd Verse
Old 12-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

good interview , found the host a little annoying though
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
lol...u must of heard from the track: that was released 10 years ago on the album/title track: Legend of the Liquid Sword: 2nd Verse
Lol thanks yes I did hear it, a lot of times actually. Can't believe I don't even remember it even after listening it now.

Thanks, I'd rep if I could.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the more famous Neil deGrasse Tyson has become, the less i've been able to stand the dude

extremely well-spoken and brilliant popularizer of science for damn sure but he seems so blind and ignorant on the non-science level...I feel like Gza made him look foolish in that interview! haha

the eventual Wu media museum that is assembled decades in the future is gonna be great, this is a perfect addition to it
Old 12-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think GZA should have talked about the album he's currently working on.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Neil deGrasse Tyson laughin' in the most awkward moments = douche

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice interview! Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote