news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #151
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sandy is a name that we will never ever forget. Hurricane Sandy and the Sandy school massacre shooting in CT. Both of these horrific events have mentally, physically, and emotionally impacted each American in a terrible way. We can't control the weather nor can we control guns.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #152
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sure this is all a coincidence, same as the batman shooters father was part of teh libor scandal...

Father of Alleged Connecticut Shooter is VP of GE Capital According to Reports

According to ABC and Yahoo news, the alleged shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, Adam Lanza, is the son of Vice President of GE Capital, Peter Lanza. Peter Lanza is also a partner at Ernst & Young, and major accounting firm. The older brother, Ryan Lanza, is also reported to be employed at Ernst & Young.

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a 'Fraud Scientist'.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

Stop the insanity people! Give your mind over to common sense and statistical fact, not false emotions and fear.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:21 AM   #153
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

copypasta from my wall

2 people who where involved in the libor case, there children have turned into psycho killers.. its very weird too me.. as both those people where going to give evidence.. but probably wont now ( or will not give the whole story) also, there where other shooters involved in these events.. but the media is blanking that out... its easier to have a MK ultra controlled 'lone gunmen' than saying.. hey we sent in a team to do this., so we can black mail his father! (like we did at aurora) if you watch the dark knight rises.. lol both aurora and sandy are mentioned and highlighted in the movie.. too me, this are psy-ops to do with getting the public to lay down weapons.. problem reaction solution (problem- lots of guns in circulation, people can defend themselves against tyranny, reaction is from these orchestrated shootings.. the reaction is .. get rid of guns! solution is making guns illegal..) that will only bring about... this http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...l-war-of-2016/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #154
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sole spreads way more propaganda than the US government.

his version of events is far more slanted than the version presented by western media

his idea of reality is way more naive and childlike than the ideas of those he is trying to "wake up".

on top of that, he sucks as a human being.

sole, i used to think you were a well-meaning retarded manchild who, god bless your soul, just didn't have the capacity to open his mind.

now i think you're one of those jerk-ass retards, the kind that shouts over the special ed teacher during finger-painting and throws his juice during snack time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #155
ratty mayonnaise

The solution to the horrific event that unfolded today is NOT to enact a weapons ban. Guns don't kill people; people kill people. If the solution is to execute a ban on assault weapons because the government believes that guns kill people, then logic would deduce that we must also Enact a BAN on KILLER DRONES. A brave NYU student is tweeting every reported U.S. drone strike since 2002, and the feed highlights a disturbing tactic employed by the U.S. that is widely considered a WAR CRIME.

My thoughts and prayers are with all those who were so innocently involved in this atrocious event today ....

Read more about these killer drone strikes documenting that U.S. hellfire missiles have intentionally targeted funerals and civilian rescuers here: http://www.businessinsider.com/us-dr...#ixzz2F4ycLvpE

You can follow this student, Josh Begley, on his twitter account here:
https://twitter.com/dronestream.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #156

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, there needs to be something on this forum that forbids consecutive sole controller posts from ever happening and his ability to post pictures and videos need to be revoked.

There needs to be a wu-corp Guantanamo for posters who don't deserve basic human rights.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #157
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lol, second that!

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #158
ratty mayonnaise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
sole spreads way more propaganda than the US government. I spread information that can be easily verified,

his version of events is far more slanted than the version presented by western media I spread real facts, if you checked the videos or researched, then you would know.. instead you rely on a govt source known as western media.

his idea of reality is way more naive and childlike than the ideas of those he is trying to "wake up". im not waking anyone up,

on top of that, he sucks as a human being. I suck cos i dont like the lies spread by mainstream news? or how they conveniently miss out facts? cos they think the public 'dont need to know them'

sole, i used to think you were a well-meaning retarded manchild who, god bless your soul, just didn't have the capacity to open his mind. LOL this sentance describes you? as your the one who is not opening their mind, instead of watching teh videos, and retorting with facts, you just jump on me for posting videos? LOLOL

now i think you're one of those jerk-ass retards, the kind that shouts over the special ed teacher during finger-painting and throws his juice during snack time. for you bro
>be jewish
>represent a tiny sliver of the world's population
>have your people control many levels of government
>control a lot of wealth
>cannot be criticised under absolutely any circumstances

The most oppressed people on earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
also, there needs to be something on this forum that forbids consecutive sole controller posts from ever happening and his ability to post pictures and videos need to be revoked.

There needs to be a wu-corp Guantanamo for posters who don't deserve basic human rights.

yeah censor me, so you can restrict the flow of information?

LOL the world is not the fairy tale that the tv and your leaders want to present to you

im sure your old enough to see that, i know your not mature enough to do anything about it maybe your children will,, or wait,, maybe you will, when shit gets worse in the states

LOL at hash, guess your another one who doesnt like facts or information.. as it fucks with your sense of reality oh wait.. your saying this.. so you can blame me and other anons in the future, 'for not making the information public'

lol at you both, trying to be teh thought police.

cognitive dissonance in full effect

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #159
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, I was just joking! I live in my own little reality anyway so I dont really care whatever facts and information you post. I censor your posts myself and just pick out the bits that interest me!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
>be jewish
>represent a tiny sliver of the world's population
>have your people control many levels of government
>control a lot of wealth
>cannot be criticised under absolutely any circumstances

The most oppressed people on earth.

yeah censor me, so you can restrict the flow of information?

LOL the world is not the fairy tale that the tv and your leaders want to present to you

im sure your old enough to see that, i know your not mature enough to do anything about it maybe your children will,, or wait,, maybe you will, when shit gets worse in the states

LOL at hash, guess your another one who doesnt like facts or information.. as it fucks with your sense of reality oh wait.. your saying this.. so you can blame me and other anons in the future, 'for not making the information public'

lol at you both, trying to be teh thought police.

cognitive dissonance in full effect

hey, cool, more words from soul controller!

Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #161
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Yall some real fags on here who does some shit like that. Who takes time to photoshop some dicks like that. Yo danny i wish i was in finland or wherever you from so i culd step on your bitch ass like the crum you are
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #162
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Bahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #163
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Lol this shit is crazy to me.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:12 AM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
Yall some real fags on here who does some shit like that. Who takes time to photoshop some dicks like that. Yo danny i wish i was in finland or wherever you from so i culd step on your bitch ass like the crum you are

Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #165
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, sole is a next level trollorz

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote