news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #46
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just wanna know whats the mainstream of amerikkka is saying

multiple shooters?? or or or.. a lone gun mAn again??

lol there was multiple shooters at teh batman thing, same goes for the sikh gurwara shootings,, witnesses there all stated multiple shooters

but teh police and mainstream media, always break it down to one lone crazy shooter..

i can show and prove, that a second gunmen was chased by police away from this CT event,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:49 AM   #47
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
that poster is probably 25 years old. i mean come on, WEST germany?

that being said, i'm sure homicide rates have either declined, risen, or stayed the same here in the good ol' USA.

y'all come back now ya hear

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #48
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw the way, it alllllmost looks like this kids hair is in the shape of an inverted wu-tang symbol. i seen it.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #49
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
its not only gun control,

its the programming in the media, ie, glorifying war/ the us army, normal police using firearms, firearms in cartoons,

its more a problem of american culture (or lack of a culture) than it is a problem to do with gun laws

all of that shit plus more, is desensitizing the kids to teh power of a gun
Word up

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #50
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

My prayers goes out to all the families who lost their kids at that school. What a tragedy. Fuck that crazy faggot for killing those kids and adults. It's a good thing the gunman killed himself because if he didn't, he would've got killed in prison. It's a damn shame that kids aren't safe at school. I could see something like this happening at high school or college but this shouldn't be happening at a elementary school. I think that elementary schools should have security guards now that this has happened.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #51
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

2011 Norway Attacks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #52
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post

its more a problem of american culture (or lack of a culture) than it is a problem to do with gun laws
lack of culture? The US has the most diverse culture on the planet. It always cracks me up when foreigners try to say otherwise, just because they cant define it or pigeonhole us into a simple category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #53
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

And trust me.. I hate the concept of culture.

Culture is for fucking losers. If you have to throw a parade to celebrate your "culture" you are probably a pussy. That goes for anyone on this planet.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #54
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

i bet sole's beliefs on this topic could be summed up with this article

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-col...-america/32135

when it comes down to it i have to agree that the U.S. does have more of these psycho shootings than anywhere else and the way we live does influence this behavior.

The industry needs to chill with all these damn pills.

Last edited by Fishscale123; 12-15-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #55
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Culture is for fucking losers. If you have to throw a parade to celebrate your "culture" you are probably a pussy. That goes for anyone on this planet.

would it be fair to say that the 'culture' in america is media driven?

not asking as an insult cos i'm pretty sure culture in most western countries are media driven.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #56
EAGLE EYE

For the most part yes

And eventually it will encompass the entire planet, because of the rise of smart phones in developing countries

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #57
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
people allways on the bandwagon..

boohoohoohohoo ban the guns! ban thaa gunzz!

How about instead of looking at that, why not ask the more important questions..

why are these freaks going out shooting shit up..

Gun laws dont help with shit, I'd of thought that was obvious in the UK with things like the IRA
speaking of the IRA

Quote:
I.R.A. Apologizes for Civilian Deaths in Its 30-Year Campaign
By BRIAN LAVERY
Published: July 17, 2002
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT

The Irish Republican Army issued its first unmitigated apology today to the relatives of civilians killed in its violent 30-year effort to unite Northern Ireland with the Irish Republic.

''We offer our sincere apologies and condolences'' to the families of ''noncombatants,'' the group said. Of the 1,800 people killed by the I.R.A. since the late 1960's, about 650 were civilians rather than members of security forces or paramilitary organizations.

''There have been fatalities amongst combatants on all sides,'' the group said. ''We also acknowledge the grief and pain of their relatives.''

The apology, published in the Irish republican newsletter An Phoblacht/Republican News, comes days before the 30th anniversary of one of the I.R.A.'s deadliest attacks, known as Bloody Friday. On July 21, 1972, the center of Belfast was ripped apart by 22 bombs in 75 minutes, leaving nine people dead and 130 injured; additional bomb hoaxes disrupted the security forces' response to the attacks.

Despite the coming anniversary, the apology seemed to take politicians genuinely by surprise, in both its unexpected timing and its broad scope. Unlike previous announcements, the British and Irish governments were not informed about the statement beforehand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

there's almost 6 times more gun related deaths in america in 1 year than those attributed to the IRA in 30 years! and the IRA is a militia group.

do the math.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-15-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #58
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Totally agree. Culture is group think. It usually degrades rather than elevates.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #59
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lack of culture? The US has the most diverse culture on the planet.

PLZ EXCUSE SOLE PENIS HOLDER, HES SHARK BITING OUR 1970s AMERICANS IN THIS WHOLE "IM A HIPPY" MOVEMENT BUT A ONLINE VERSION
Quote:

ROBBYS FURIOUS CAUSE HE DOESNT GET TO BANG SLUTTY COLOMBIAN, CUBAN, RICAN, BRAZILIAN,DOMINICAN ,ITAILAIN, GREEK, & PORKCHOP PAWGs FROM COLOMBIAN FESTIVALS,DR & PR PARADES

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #60
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In general, people from outside the US seem so fascinated by the US for some reason. It does tend to get a little repetitive. I rarely see much discussion here about Greenland or Finland, for example. I long for those days to weigh in on Kraków, Poland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote