news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-12-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Captain Marvel (2018)

Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)

Gene Colan ... (comic book by)
Meg LeFauve ... (screenplay)
Nicole Perlman ... (screenplay)
Roy Thomas ... (comic book)

Thescreenplay writers were hired last month.

Captain Marvel will be released in November 2018 (no longer July 2018).

Here’s what Kevin Feige had to say about her solo film last year:
“This Captain Marvel’s name is Carol Danvers. This film has been in the works almost as long as Doctor Strange or Guardians of the Galaxy before it came out, and one of the key things was figuring out what we wanted to do with it. Her adventures are very earthbound, but her powers are based in the cosmic realm.”
Some more info from a Collider article ...

According to the Marvel.com description, Danvers works her way from the Air Force Academy to the CIA and then becomes the NASA security director at Cape Canaveral. That’s where she first encounters Captain Marvel, a Kree warrior named Mar-Vell. While she conducts an investigation on him, the two become close. Ultimately, both are caught in the middle of an explosion of a Kree Psyche-Magneton device and it turns Carol into a Kree/human hybrid and creates Ms. Marvel. It wasn’t until 2012 that Carol took the title of Captain Marvel.

Thanks to Evan’s Female Superhero Movies piece, we know her powers include flight, super strength, super speed, invulnerability and the ability to fire energy blasts from her hands. Evan’s piece also came with this description of the character: “She offers a militaristic, yet uplifting approach to super heroics, and bounces off the other members of the Avengers naturally.”

I wonder whether Captain Marvel will show up at the end of Avengers : Infinity War : Part I as a kind of teaser introduction for her solo movie.

Stay updated thru FB https://www.facebook.com/CaptainMarvelMovie

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.

Last edited by Lee Towers; 05-12-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote