news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #46
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VORTEX View Post
Do i speak martian, motherfucker?..

NAH! that ain't what i'm saying!.. What i'm saying is:
You want bread and butter on the table, then you work for it.
Whining and bitching bout' work is a priviledge... and if you're broke, you don't have that priviledge.

Do you know why they can pay you less at let's say a factory?..
Because, to get a job at a factory it doesn't require any form of education or speciallities. All it requires is a steady dude, who works hard and shows up.
that means easy access, even tho' it MIGHT be a low payment fee, (varies from place to place, keep that in mind).

So is it really that shitty?
cause' i know a lot of dudes who would gladly work their asses off instead of being unemployed son.
You're right! The way I see it, anyone should be content with what they have in America. A job is a job. As long as the outcome is income, you're doing good. There's no time to be picky in regards to employment.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:48 AM   #47
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, murrikans really hate poor people!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:02 AM   #48
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so, you dont have squats there, right?
there's a ton of these here, abandoned buldings where anarchists and homeless people live
they just occupy them

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #49
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
i would hate to type up stories abt my life and shit, i have to mix some songs im working on so i dont wanna type any thing right now, thanks to ANDROID and the voice to text feature on the keyboard...

any who, i have this song not really a song, i just spoke on some shit i lived thru over a BRONZE FEET beat...

this is the direct link to the song titled FOAM OUT THE MOUTH.
http://www.reverbnation.com/therealp...ource=facebook

song is off of my siolo album titled THE SICKNESS
hahaha the nigga skampoe's a dirt bag dude lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
you know what T-Mo???

Good for you Dawg! I'm glad you made it out of an ill living situation no matter what. You could have done so much worse with the situation. You did good , we commend you.

Please dont ever post dick pics again , kthanks.

fuck yea, i applaud the little nigga dude. real shit. Alexis Tectus just earned my respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^not directed at that,

There are endless opportunities in this country for about 95% of wu corp type faggits. The other 5%, of course, are societies undesirables type faggits like palewhore, bum code, the hardest nigga on earth aka killbot etc. Everybody knows they will continue to fail at Life.

But for about 95% of you, you can be and do what you want, for the most part. Tell an immigrant from south america or africa that the cards are stacked against you and they will laugh at your face for an extended period of time.

Mcdonalds is hiring nigga. Put some hot sauce in my burrito, baby. Ill pay huge sums so you can mow my big ass lawn and shit bro. Technical companies and positions are lacking human resources. meanwhile Charles Jones is scrubbing toilets and posting on wu corp from the library on saturdays.

Yea but immigrants from africa and south america are degenerate and often naive assholes from hell and if they had sense they wouldn't be from hell.

In the end of the day, life is a real process. Everyone wants to act like it's equal to all and that everyone gets a fair shot, but it's not true. Something as simple as 'filling appilcations' or 'not blasting your effing head off' is a mountain climb for someone that has to do it out of a homeless shelter. It's extremely degrading traumatic and demoralizing. Trying to hold down a job and act like everything is ok while being a child or young adult in a homeless shelter is like trying to hold down a job and act like everything is ok with with someones finger in your butthole. You can't cope while being degraded on a low functioning level unless you have super human perseverance, let alone to excel and do better.

People approach the same situtations in life from different backgrounds and suddenly that situation becomes different in the eyes of everyone. It's difficult to feel like life isn't hopeless in a home shelter. Imagine getting a degree, having a history of homelessness, then end up homeless after busting your ass to achieve your dream.

Then with that hanging over your head go to work and deal with white people (and believe it your not white people, you're faggots)

You guys can say things like 'work labor, go to craig's list, paint a house' because you haven't finished college and ended up homeless months after.

I feel for the little pussy. Being able to step outside of your own skin and see something from someone else's perspective takes intelligence and if you can't see that being black in detroit and trying to finish a college degree and find work without a family, and home is difficult than you're too dumb to have made it out of his situation the way he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
lol, murrikans really hate poor people!
SKampoe has a new song in the works
Old 12-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #50
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironman, one of the things holding you back is you're a bitch ass nigga dude. You don't come off as very confident and telling from the pictures where you're smiling like the stitch of a human taint, you're probably not very charismatic either.

Couple this with the fact that your definition of success is a very muted and generic one that leaves you pursuiting shit that doesn't matter (a degree studying faggot ass rocks with queers and chinks, and 'jorbz')

you have degree in geology. Oil companies are combing high-schools and literally recruiting kids to make sure they study geology so that they can higher them on because the amount of ppl that want to study geology in comparison to the demand is WAY in your favor.

I have a family member that works w/ them who i can ask for a link to the information if you need it, but quit being a little bitch dude. Drink a boost or something. A fuckin Redbull nigga
Old 12-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #51
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
A job is a job. As long as the outcome is income, you're doing good. There's no time to be picky in regards to employment.
^ Truth right there homie!
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #52
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

"A job is a job. As long as the outcome is income, you're doing good. There's no time to be picky in regards to employment"

BULLSHIT
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #53
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
hahaha the nigga skampoe's a dirt bag dude lol

fuck yea, i applaud the little nigga dude. real shit. Alexis Tectus just earned my respect

Yea but immigrants from africa and south america are degenerate and often naive assholes from hell and if they had sense they wouldn't be from hell.

In the end of the day, life is a real process. Everyone wants to act like it's equal to all and that everyone gets a fair shot, but it's not true. Something as simple as 'filling appilcations' or 'not blasting your effing head off' is a mountain climb for someone that has to do it out of a homeless shelter. It's extremely degrading traumatic and demoralizing. Trying to hold down a job and act like everything is ok while being a child or young adult in a homeless shelter is like trying to hold down a job and act like everything is ok with with someones finger in your butthole. You can't cope while being degraded on a low functioning level unless you have super human perseverance, let alone to excel and do better.

People approach the same situtations in life from different backgrounds and suddenly that situation becomes different in the eyes of everyone. It's difficult to feel like life isn't hopeless in a home shelter. Imagine getting a degree, having a history of homelessness, then end up homeless after busting your ass to achieve your dream.

Then with that hanging over your head go to work and deal with white people (and believe it your not white people, you're faggots)

You guys can say things like 'work labor, go to craig's list, paint a house' because you haven't finished college and ended up homeless months after.

I feel for the little pussy. Being able to step outside of your own skin and see something from someone else's perspective takes intelligence and if you can't see that being black in detroit and trying to finish a college degree and find work without a family, and home is difficult than you're too dumb to have made it out of his situation the way he did.
You dropped heavy jewels, fo realz.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #54
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

After reading all of this I come to 2 conclusions.

TSA thinks he is republican.

TSA is self loathing.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #55
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I just wanna hear more about everyone's soft, lotioned hands and how tough it gets when they might have to punch buttons at one of those mall kiosks for a potential job selling smart phones.

Please tell me more about how & when you were down and out like i was 7 yrs ago, and took up demolition / pipe fitting to pay the bills.

Actually how about...

You just admit you are soft, coddled and dont understand a hard days work and live in a first world country.

If you fail in a 1st world country, you should probably be put down at a local vet. You bring nothing to the table for our civilization - except for estrogen and beta male rants. Only the mentally ill and disabled get a pass.

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 12-24-2012 at 04:11 AM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:27 AM   #56
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Im sorry im so angry

I just hate all of you and christmas lights

Old 12-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #57
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA nailed it...some of you cats shitting on dude have no idea what real life is, especially if you living in a shithole like detriot, the fact that he even wants more thsn being some dude on the corny pushing drugs etc is commendable to me

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #58
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
TSA nailed it...some of you cats shitting on dude have no idea what real life is, especially if you living in a shithole like detriot, the fact that he even wants more thsn being some dude on the corny pushing drugs etc is commendable to me
Im sure you directed that me, but i will tell you that I'd trade the experiences i endured which spanned two decades with Moa any day. Any fucking day.

And lets be honest, his struggle is definitely pretty bad but is also seen as mediocre in the grand scheme of things, even coming from a shithole like Detroit. I cannot listen to delusional Ppl in this country cry about how bad they have it when all of their basic requirements for survival and then some is covered, not to mention multiple safety nets like welfare, shelters, and outreach programs.

Ive worked with africans and others from around the planet who've seen their parents slaughtered and sisters raped before their eyes at a young age and are supposed to somehow "adjust or conform" to US culture while maintaining their mental health & well being.

I cant even begin to read whatever TSA wrote because it looks like a soulcontroller post, ans his view on the world is extremely naive, slanted & localized to like a single nebraskan zip code. Lol smh

Old 12-24-2012, 10:06 AM   #59
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I just wanna hear more about everyone's soft, lotioned hands and how tough it gets when they might have to punch buttons at one of those mall kiosks for a potential job selling smart phones.

Please tell me more about how & when you were down and out like i was 7 yrs ago, and took up demolition / pipe fitting to pay the bills.

Actually how about...

You just admit you are soft, coddled and dont understand a hard days work and live in a first world country.

If you fail in a 1st world country, you should probably be put down at a local vet. You bring nothing to the table for our civilization - except for estrogen and beta male rants. Only the mentally ill and disabled get a pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Im sure you directed that me, but i will tell you that I'd trade the experiences i endured which spanned two decades with Moa any day. Any fucking day.

And lets be honest, his struggle is definitely pretty bad but is also seen as mediocre in the grand scheme of things, even coming from a shithole like Detroit. I cannot listen to delusional Ppl in this country cry about how bad they have it when all of their basic requirements for survival and then some is covered, not to mention multiple safety nets like welfare, shelters, and outreach programs.

Ive worked with africans and others from around the planet who've seen their parents slaughtered and sisters raped before their eyes at a young age and are supposed to somehow "adjust or conform" to US culture while maintaining their mental health & well being.

I cant even begin to read whatever TSA wrote because it looks like a soulcontroller post, ans his view on the world is extremely naive, slanted & localized to like a single nebraskan zip code. Lol smh
good posts

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #60
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote